ForumsGamesGemcraft Chapter Zero ??? (its going out see some screenshots....and infor upgrades

5 3614
daviddgu
daviddgu
69 posts
Nomad

Hey Everyone,

Here are some screenshots of our upcoming game, "GemCraft chapter zero: Gem of Eternity".

Some of the new features:
-multiple game modes for each level (including time siege, endurance, multiple difficulties, sudden death and more)
-gem bombing mode - no need to drag each gem, just click-click-click to fire away all the gems in your inventory
-drop a gem bomb on your nventory to colorize all gems in the target row. In other words, sacrificing a gem can give you up to 3 gems of that type.
-start multiple waves at once
-traps (instead of water trenches), you can place gems in them
-shrines that can unleash powerful spells if you drop a gem in them
-beacons that help the monsters by healing them, giving them temporary invulnerability, or preventing you from building towers and traps in their vicinity
-infested buildings you can destroy with gem bombs
-larger scenes
-summon more monsters with your anger - higher risk, higher score
-new skill tree
-tons of amulets

Release date: as soon as it's ready, can't tell anything more exact.

We didn't forget about "GemCraft chapter two: Chasing Shadows", it will arrive later this year.

Again, sorry for the long waiting and thank you for your patience!

• 5 Replies
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... I wonder who David Gusman is? The info seems the same as on the GameInABottle site and similar to what I reported some weeks back from the Developer of the game.

Except on the GameInABottle website, the images aren't linked to a harddrive.

idiewell
idiewell
7 posts
Nomad

Can't wait!

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

looking forward to this new game, but why chapter 0????

Guiirow
Guiirow
2 posts
Nomad

i wish i could see the screenshots =\\

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Hmmm... I wonder who David Gusman is? The info seems the same as on the GameInABottle site and similar to what I reported some weeks back from the Developer of the game.

Except on the GameInABottle website, the images aren't linked to a harddrive.

LOL.

daviddgu, next time you post something like this provide a link of where you go the info, don't just copy it.

The original page is here: Gemcraft-Chapter Zero
Showing 1-5 of 5