ForumsForum Games[Necro] Planet Creator V2

101 67689
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Well I think we can all agree that daleksparta ruined the original planet creator, so im going to make a newer one that HE CANT PLAY. And anyone that acts like him will be expelled.

Rules:
1: NO MEMES.
2: No killing a planet in a single post. That is considered god mode and if you god mode you will be expelled.
3: Dont act like daleksparta and rip this thread to pieces.

Form:
Planet name:
Population:
Geography:
Sector:

Planet name is the name of your planet.
Population is how many people are living in it.
Geography is things like the atmosphere, and a map if you want.
Sector is where in the map you want to be. There are 4 sectors, and each sector has a sun. Sector 1 is top left, 2 top right, 3 bottom left, 4 bottom right. You will randomly be placed somewhere in the sector by ME.

• 101 Replies
HD1200
HD1200
1 posts
Nomad

planet name: Dominchi
population:65034527
Geography: rocky mountain, lots of mountain springs,long rivers, medium
atmosphere, minimum oxygen.
Species: Tomichi description> walks on two legs, talks dominchi, maximum hight 7.10, enhanced strength.hearing.seeing,smell.and touch. maximum running speed 68.3 mph. some Tomichi can slightly hover off the ground, there bones can withstand 5000 tons, there seeing is so good they can see prey 50000 miles away! there skin can withstand 300000 degree heat. and cannot be punctured by any know disease or thing known to man! can walk right in the path of a nuclear bomb and they cannot be hurt!!.

tomichi's prey: this consists of grass and other plants they eat fish call domicas! many nutrients in there!

tomichi's weaponry: spears made of a metal called lilick very powerful to! they have armor made out of the same thing!

Sector 2

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Is it too late to join?

ermanay
ermanay
1 posts
Nomad

Name:Elena 2
Landscape:Green but some areas orange.
Atmosphere:Tier 1
Lifeforms:5 Peacefull species only 1 specie is dangerous
Moons:Abora,Kiloda
System:In Anoera System
Population:Aptoselio and Triboli Colonys
Goods of Planet:High titanium mines and good for farming.
How many Colonys on planet:3 Colonys 5 Mining Colonys and 4 Farming Colonys.
Any wars happend on planet:No but many people joind to protest the Governor.
Any enemy around there:No only priates.
Transportation:Big flying trade spaceships and worker ships.
Sea level:Normal
Guard Level:High
People likes this planet:No because this planet is for mining and farming no bars no supermarkets etc.
Temperature:Warm
Lava:Yes we are using them as enegry sources
Hazards: Dangerous underground lava rivers.

Name:Abora Elena 2's moon
Landscape:Gray
Atmosphere:Tier 0
Lifeforms:None
Colonys:Only a Security Outpost.
Sea level:Low and frozen

Name:Kiloda Elena 2's moon
Landscape:Red and brownish mud craters
Atmosphere:Tier 0
Lifeforms:None but strange microbes
Colonys:None
Sea level:High normal water
Hazards:Strange microbes

I hope you like my planet
Orginal writen by me...
Pretty long huh?

Alceris
Alceris
1 posts
Nomad

Hi. I just want to know what the tech level of earth is before entering, if I can enter. I wasn't paying much attention, I skipped to page 8 after a while.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hi i would like to join but is it to late for any chance because i kinda like this game.

Chillout010
Chillout010
1 posts
Nomad

I will join!

Planet name: Galifray
Population:10,000
Geography:virtualy the same as earth only less land more water, same gravity as earth, 3 suns but 2 are very very weak.
Tecnoligy:hover cars, force fiald on the outside of planet, polition tacler(hue machine baseted in southern englander and hart of new new york)
Other:they took the idea's from earthlings and lived like earthlings took all ide's from earth

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

old thread, please don't revive

try some threads on the front page

cobravenom21
cobravenom21
4 posts
Nomad

ill join it looks fun,
planet name:decidertdesin
population:30,000
geography: small areas of land controlled by a baron who ruless over the subjects in his/her land. the land's borders are marked by bandit infested forests treachorous lakes and barbarian filled deserts
atmosphere: similar to earth
animals: the &quoteople" of the planet are similar to earths except the average decidertdesinian is about 5 inches taller than the normal human and they are not as intelligent. they have no form of government other than barons owning their land unless another baron takes it from him/her. wars are not common because of the natural boundaries that seperate the baron's land. the animals are the same as they are on earth except they are bigger and animals that depend on the ocean do not exist because there is no ocean.
plant life: all of the plants that are on earth (they are at the same size to)
technology: similar to europe in the middle ages except buildings are made of only stone and are about the size of the average kitchen except the baron's which is often only slightly bigger and often has a wooden fence. the fence is not for protection it is just to say "im important enough to make people go to dangerous bloodthirsty bandit filled areas to get enough wood to make a fence."

cobravenom21
cobravenom21
4 posts
Nomad

i forgot sector so

sector:3

dragonmaster3d
dragonmaster3d
1 posts
Nomad

I just found this site, may I join?

johnsod
johnsod
3 posts
Nomad

Planet name: Vondraa (Von-drah)
Population: 4,000,000
Geography: The planet hasn't got a breathable atmosphere, although an air bubble is full of Earth oxygen which makes the planet breathable
Sector:
Sector 1

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

Name:Zordijak Empire
Tech. lvl:15(have got lasers,stargates,warships and fusion engins/rockets)

The Zordijak homeworld is Zemesiyanija,its a Gaya world full of life forms.The Zordijak live with nature and not againcd it.
Population;8.000.000.000
Towns:1200
Researching:Way to make a space recoil that will open new possibilatys of space travel

Trade negotiations are bound to hapen when someon proposes them on Zemesiyanija.
[b]

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

geography: small areas of land controlled. the land's borders are marked by bandit infested forests treachorous lakes and barbarian filled deserts
atmosphere: similar to earth
animals:Wars are not common because of the natural boundaries that seperate the land.There are bigger animals that depend on the ocean like the Waloaris which is a amfibion whale.
plant life: all of the plants that are on earth,there are some new ones too,like the Monatulius Hugius(and all the plants are
enormous!!!)

RESEACH COMPLEATE!!!SPACE RECOIL BUILDING PROCES NOW AT 2%.

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

http://bxp46207 Brand X Pictures Photograph Royalty Free

AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

SPACE RECOIL BUILT PROGRES:99%

Showing 76-90 of 101