ForumsForum Games[Necro] Planet Creator V2

101 67687
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Well I think we can all agree that daleksparta ruined the original planet creator, so im going to make a newer one that HE CANT PLAY. And anyone that acts like him will be expelled.

Rules:
1: NO MEMES.
2: No killing a planet in a single post. That is considered god mode and if you god mode you will be expelled.
3: Dont act like daleksparta and rip this thread to pieces.

Form:
Planet name:
Population:
Geography:
Sector:

Planet name is the name of your planet.
Population is how many people are living in it.
Geography is things like the atmosphere, and a map if you want.
Sector is where in the map you want to be. There are 4 sectors, and each sector has a sun. Sector 1 is top left, 2 top right, 3 bottom left, 4 bottom right. You will randomly be placed somewhere in the sector by ME.

• 101 Replies
MiniMeatwad
MiniMeatwad
80 posts
Nomad

Planet name: Satepan
Population: 8000
Geography: Newborn big life planet With lots of trees and green grass and deep oceans, About the size of 2/3 earths The main is: Sdpier (Not a mistake)
And the other things are Baterica and worms
Sector: 2, In the habitable zone, of course.

MiniMeatwad
MiniMeatwad
80 posts
Nomad

*A Werid meteorite crashes into the planet and removes 2000 Of the population but Mutates most of it And causes them to fastly evolve and become stronger and smarter And then a few earth days later (The planet moves spins 10x times faster then sound) They learned how to space travel then they colonized their 3 moons, But their still weak but cant travel farther or hurt anything, expect they have planetary cannons

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

Im gonna join.
Planet name: Speder
Population: 7000
Geography: Spins really fast that it becomes weird shaped. the day is 5 hours only. Twice the size of earth.The reason why there is only 7000 people in it is because Mostly is wildlife.
Sector: ??? (Havent Decided by the creator)

Planetary189
Planetary189
102 posts
Nomad

(if i can decide ill be in Sector 1.)

Jedharose
Jedharose
9 posts
Nomad

Planet Name:Naye
Population:10000000
Geography:Jungles and oceans and islands the people there have greenish skin and have magic tied to nature the planet has Oxygen
Sector:?
Can I join?

Jedharose
Jedharose
9 posts
Nomad

Planet name:Genesis
Population:4700
Geography:mostly desert,mesa,ravine people here are tan and have adapted to having little water
Sector:? creator has not decided

Jedharose
Jedharose
9 posts
Nomad

Planet name:Onyx
Population:7890
Geography:the planets clouds are so thick no light can reach the surface this planet runs on negative energy and all of its planet glow in the dark the people that live here are very pale and live in giant domes full of steam powered lights and buildings
Sector:4

Jedharose
Jedharose
9 posts
Nomad

(a huge meteor crashes into genesis and makes a huge crater no one was killed or injured)

Jedharose
Jedharose
9 posts
Nomad

Planet name: Ammonia
Population:7000000
Geography:Forest,plateaus,mountains the people that call this planet home mostly live on plateaus
Sector:1

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Yellowcat Yes, a necro. At first, I was willing to see if this could continue and let it sit for a while. But looking back through the pages I see it has been necro'd several times already over the years, which makes this a futile attempt...

@Planetary189 and @Jedharose Please make a new forum game (v3. If you wish) in a new thread if you want to play this game. But refrain from posting back to back please. If there is enough grounds for this game to live, it will continue on its own. If there is not, let it die a peaceful death, ok?

Locking this one...

Showing 91-101 of 101