ForumsForum GamesVoidy RPG Session Part II

6 2110
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Title says it all, little brothers and sisters.

This is mainly just to get and idea of what sort of RP session you all want.

Ones I've got in my gulliver right now are a classic dark ages one with standard classes and what not, a modern days end of the world one and a more futuristic one.

Any other ideas would be real horrowshow like.

So...what say you?

• 6 Replies
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Well, I would personally want some of the "evolution" and/or "survive" games. Even though lately there has been some of the evolution ones. So maybe you should focus on the survival RPGs?. Just my opinion. Well then farewell.

-xMinato-

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Personally, I agree with Minato i do kinda like those Survival RPGs with zombies in them the evolution games are fun too and i like that new Species RPG as well maybe once i finish my Devil RPG and Dinosaur RPG I'll make a new RPG with survival that should satisfy you Minato!

~Riou~

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

hey, i agree with both Minato and Riou, but old classic dark ages RPGs sound fun too! we dont have one of those on the forum i dont think. perhaps you could make one?
(and thanks Riou for the Species RPG complement =] )

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Definetly a zombie survival RPG, I took part in your first one with the dark ages a long time ago, but this time i'd love to do a post apocalyptic, zombie type survival.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Definetly a zombie survival RPG, I took part in your first one with the dark ages a long time ago, but this time i'd love to do a post apocalyptic, zombie type survival.

I started an aweshum one :P
but then i got whisked away to thailand and it got stopped T__T
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll do your request steevo zombies are mostly my specialties! And creativity too

Showing 1-6 of 6