ForumsThe TavernAnti-Communism

36 5316
ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

Hi! If you are anti-communist, please join our group. ACPAG stands for Anti Communsit Party of Armor Games. In this thread group members, or whoever is aginst communism can talk about and discuss their ideas aginst communism. For more details, visit our account at http://armorgames.com/user/ACPAG

• 36 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

should make a Capitalist group not an Anti-Communism because your protraying your club as a hate group

ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

That is not the message that we mean to get out. We just created this for anyone who dissagrees with communism. I assure you, there will be no vulgar language or anything that would be foud offensive said in our group. We just mean to create a group were people who do not belive in communism can spread and share their ideas.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

the prefix Anti means against, there doesn't need to be vulgar language to be a hate group and it impossible to have nothing offensive because every human being has a different opinion

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

... I'll refrain from deciding whether there's something about this thread that makes it deserve a lock because I'm tired...

Just tell me one thing...

Why?

sonic_feet
sonic_feet
12 posts
Nomad

I believe that we see communism in its distorted form. in the beginning when communism was first an ideal society formed from 2 men's minds i believe that communism was a great idea. but it was then distorted by nativists who needed something or some group to blame. they blamed the communists and therefor people now have come to hate it. it is honestly quite unfair.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

everything can be seen in its distorted form... i bet the nazis believed it was a great idea but was distorted by the world..

ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

I wish I could change my name, but I can't. I'll try to make the 'A' stand for somthing other then 'Anti'

sonic_feet
sonic_feet
12 posts
Nomad

everything can be seen in its distorted form... i bet the nazis believed it was a great idea but was distorted by the world..

great point the only problem was is that to them they saw communism as one thing but the rest of the world saw it as a dictatorship and now everyone sees them as the same.
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the name, and communism is theoretically a good form of government, but often is corrupted.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

antagonist...no..
awesome....no
admireable?no

it's hard to think of something that means thinks otherwise that starts with an A

..you could always just make another account called CPAG
Capitalist Party of ArmorGames

sonic_feet
sonic_feet
12 posts
Nomad

and communism is theoretically a good form of government, but often is corrupted.

exactly! read above!
there is no viable reason to be anti-communism
But i understand it is just a perspective
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Communism is much more then just an ideology advocating "equelness". Its about a struggle against imperialism, capitalism and worker's rights.

dudeisman
dudeisman
9 posts
Nomad

Communisim would be very good if the goverment(and I mean the tip fo the goverment) could control the corruption. But really curruption made communsim fail. it was a good system, but only i the followeres are loyal.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

im joining Go conservitives

ACPAG
ACPAG
7 posts
Nomad

@Gram- I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to have 2 accounts.

@dudisman- You are correct that communism could be made into a good form of government, but reality is- it won't. Also, your freedom of speech is taken away with a communist government. For that reason and others, I wouldn't want communism as our government.

Also~ to everyone who is going to fill this thread with complaints, you are wasting your time, because I for one, will ignore you. Unless you are making a valid point, that is...

Showing 1-15 of 36