ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Spider Man or Super man

50 23944
joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

i think Spider MAn beacause you know why? SPider man can crawl in walls and can spilt webs but super man can fly only but have incredible strenght

• 50 Replies
user3000
user3000
19 posts
Nomad

i think superman, because he's extraordinary strong, can fly and shoot laser beams out off his eyes

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Yes, but have you ever seen the Justice League? Superman almost dies in every episode! In all honesty, if Spiderman was in that company, they would have been so better off.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Spiderman because he can be Black and cral on walls and be a Spider.. and a man!

http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/572/spiderman-black-suit.jpg

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Haha, nice picture Danstanta. Yeah, I'd have to go with Spiderman. I have like 300 collectible Spiderman comics lol. And I've seen all 3 movies at which I think all 3 are great. So yeah, I'd go with Spiderman.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Spider man was way better then Super man... I saw Super Man's movies and they were OK... But the Spider Man movies were way better!!!

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

spider man is my fav. character!!!

windtalkers5
windtalkers5
2 posts
Nomad

SPIDERMAN HAVE A COOL OUTFIT! SUPERMAN ONLY WEARS AN UNDERWEAR!

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

i like spider man!!

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

I think that if they fought Superman would win but my fav between the two is spiderman. Some of the posters have said that spidey is a normal human but he isn't he has spider strength which = strength to lift around 10X their own weight. Spiderman is super strong but not quite as strong as Superman. He would stand a chance but I think Superman would be the one left standing at the end.

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

i like spider man!!

Peda2110
Peda2110
11 posts
Nomad

spiderman is better , because superman can do it all , he´s to good for me ^^ and spiderman has got real fights

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

i go wih spider man

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I like Spiderman but they aren't my favorite characters

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

Superman, coz I'd rather fly and fling around on webs.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

They both kinda suck I mean look at the Dragonball Z characters

Showing 31-45 of 50