sonnymasta

sonnymasta

332 posts

spiderman

Posted May 4, '08 at 2:42am

Drator

Drator

86 posts

Do you think that super heroes protecting the earth from those villains would actually beat each other up again ? Well probably and if you ask me I think that superman would beat the living daylight of spider man and spider man's theme song really stinks it sounds the nerds came out of there hiding place and sang out loud, I'm no guitarist or singer or base but his song stinks but spidy does have an advantage that's if he could find a kryptonite but that would be millions and millions of light years away from earth. But still I say superman.

Posted May 4, '08 at 11:39am

user3000

user3000

19 posts

i think superman, because he's extraordinary strong, can fly and shoot laser beams out off his eyes

Posted May 4, '08 at 11:50am

StraightJaketMan

StraightJaketMan

646 posts

Yes, but have you ever seen the Justice League? Superman almost dies in every episode! In all honesty, if Spiderman was in that company, they would have been so better off.

Posted May 4, '08 at 10:10pm

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,786 posts

Spiderman because he can be Black and cral on walls and be a Spider.. and a man!

http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/572/spiderman-black-suit.jpg

Posted May 4, '08 at 10:12pm

ryan7g

ryan7g

504 posts

Haha, nice picture Danstanta. Yeah, I'd have to go with Spiderman. I have like 300 collectible Spiderman comics lol. And I've seen all 3 movies at which I think all 3 are great. So yeah, I'd go with Spiderman.

Posted May 4, '08 at 11:44pm

Karoc

Karoc

455 posts

Spider man was way better then Super man... I saw Super Man's movies and they were OK... But the Spider Man movies were way better!!!

Posted May 5, '08 at 7:47am

Mcbreaker

Mcbreaker

30 posts

spider man is my fav. character!!!

Posted May 5, '08 at 9:25am

windtalkers5

windtalkers5

2 posts

SPIDERMAN HAVE A COOL OUTFIT! SUPERMAN ONLY WEARS AN UNDERWEAR!