ForumsGamesWhat is the best class

9 1968
game_winner_lol
game_winner_lol
65 posts
Nomad

tell me what is the best class in sonny 2?

• 9 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

you can win with all classes pretty easily, so i wouldnt call anyone better than the other, and it matters about your play stlye

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

psycolagists are the strongest

the_ghost_lives
the_ghost_lives
14 posts
Nomad

i use a bio with destroy, leading strike, predator form, and agile exposer and I own.

I all depends on you preferences. If you want to kill them quickly probably use a psycolagists. If you like poisoning them use a bio. Hope this helped

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

speed bio.... best class there is

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Phsyco

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You can beat all difficulties with all classes, they all have the same total base stats, they just use different abilities and it all depends on how you use them.

Personally I favor heal-bot hydro, electric-shadow psycho and speed bio.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

I'd have to say the best classes are a Psychological (wraith build) and a biological (speed build), Ihave one of each at level 30, both are pretty brutal and hammer for ALLOT of damage consistently, I think the wraith just edges out the speed bio though, why you ask? well both have skill that raises speed by 400% but the wraith form lasts 5 turns while the shadow blend ability from the bio only lasts 2.

OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

As it was said before there is no best class... I only played with the "Shattering Beast" build (Hydro) and I had no problems finishing the game.

There are many possibilities in the game so... it's up to you.

OunSomPed

Terkoiz
Terkoiz
40 posts
Nomad

Shattering Beast!!!!

FTW.

Showing 1-9 of 9