ForumsArt, Music, and WritingYour Characters (and species)

16 3839
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This is a place for Character sheet's, species (including ZSC approved Viruses), and original stuff that you can post, Keep it organized, and if you made a world, be free to talk about that too.
Debates are ok, but keep it clean, and no saying "My species is way better than yours and could own it in a war because....", random facts of the day is alright, but still, keep it both safe for work and alright, ok?

• 16 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Nice, thoad. Very good idea to keep an archive of this in the context of the various forum activities.

I'll kick off with these:

Strop: ninja horse (based off a bay thoroughbred)

Random fact of the day: Strop's vision of justice is largely derived from his being bullied as a colt.

Orlestat: warrior-monk peregrine falcon

Random fact of the day: Among Orlestat's long list of pet-peeves are chairs and people who ask him to "take a seat", tiled floors and shag rugs, anything with a handle, and wet weather.

Nes: bboy rabbit

Random fact of the day: Neske is quite shy, so he will attempt to charm people by wiggling his ears. It works on all the wrong people.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm you know the funny thing is I typically create things almost on a whim at times.This includes my two characters Sasquatch and Yeti,as well as the creature Over Growth who you may soon see more of...Of course I was thinking of creating more stuff later on if I ever get any inspiration to make some new characters,but for right now I'm still developing these characters.I guess that is kind of a Random Fact,but heres another I want to write a story after I'm done with the first Mixed World Tournament about Sasquatch and the whole crew to tell what happened to them afterwords.I don't know if I will do it for sure as I don't know whether it would be worth my time or if people show an interest in it or whatever,but thats all I have for now to tell about them,except I may give some more detailed things later.This is an interesting thread Thoad.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

This is Ishbana Katana! Made completely from MS paint.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/flippin3500/IshbanaKatana.jpg

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Animagi:

A shape-shifting creature, with only a few forms...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ricador: Narcissist republican battle machine. This Ricador is a 10 ft. tall wall of epic pwnage. He stand on two legs that can turn into jet packs, while guns can fold out of the sides and blast an aircraft carrier to bits. Then his two hands which can crumble the Sears tower can turn into rocket launchers that can blow up a small city. Later his chest can pop out into a machine gun that can slay 10,000 men in seconds. Then we reach his shoulders which shoot grenades that have a blast radius of 75 ft. His head can up up into a portal where he sticks people. Finally his eyes shoot fire that could set the whole Amazon ablaze in seconds.

Despite being war equipped, instead of spending his time for random destruction, he is actually a relatively peaceful creature (considering his ability's ). he loves to read and eat, and eh spends his time practicing being stealthy, for the only violence he commits is assassinations by private contractors. He has amazing Ninja skills, though he is not one, he can just move like one.

He is registered with the AGOPO (Assassination Guild Of Pure Ownage), which is the only official agency to hand out assassination licenses, although Ricador is the only one to have ever received a license, so he is the one and only true assassin.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ricador: Narcissist republican battle machine. This Ricador is a 10 ft. tall wall of epic pwnage. He stand on two legs that can turn into jet packs, while guns can fold out of the sides and blast an aircraft carrier to bits. Then his two hands which can crumble the Sears tower can turn into rocket launchers that can blow up a small city. Later his chest can pop out into a machine gun that can slay 10,000 men in seconds. Then we reach his shoulders which shoot grenades that have a blast radius of 75 ft. His head can up up into a portal where he sticks people. Finally his eyes shoot fire that could set the whole Amazon ablaze in seconds.

Now THAT is a mary sue, The Oracle aint got NOTHING on him.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Now THAT is a mary sue, The Oracle aint got NOTHING on him.

?_?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hahaha, Ricador, there's a thread on this forum that discusses what a Mary Sue is and what it means to be one. I'm sure it can be found on Google.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok, i will look it up ^_^

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

LMFAO

Did i also mention that Ricador can blow himself up and have a blast radius of 4,000 ft. and then recreate himself. He can also shape shift. He also has the ability to shoot bunny's out of his nose, then, when the people are distracted by how cute they are, he either pwns them by turning into a tornado or throwing mannequins at them, which he can pull out of his ass.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Did i also mention that Ricador can blow himself up and have a blast radius of 4,000 ft. and then recreate himself. He can also shape shift. He also has the ability to shoot bunny's out of his nose, then, when the people are distracted by how cute they are, he either pwns them by turning into a tornado or throwing mannequins at them, which he can pull out of his ***.

lol, even I, the ANTICHRIST can't make something that RETARDED, HILARIOUS, AND EVIL. rofl.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

My character is the best. His name is Jim. He is 100% human. He has no specail powers and he is of average intellect. He is an accountant. He has a girl friend who is just as human as he is. She is a little bit smarter than him but thats ok, they still get along. He likes ham sanwiches and he is allergic to cats.

Every day, Jim has to battle paperwork. Nobody can take care of paperwork like Jim can, or sometimes he imagines he is the best. In all reality he is decent at his job. After a hard day of work he watches the news and when theres a crime, Jim rushes to the kitchen and makes himself a snack. After a few hours of tv, he goes to bed.

Jim, he may not have powers, he may not be smarter than everyone else, in fact, he is absolutely normal in every way, but he is...Jim, the accountant.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that's the least mary sue character I have EVER known.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Strop: ninja horse (based off a bay thoroughbred)

Oh dang... Strop why are you so good?

Ill put one up for Jason as soon as i begin to touch up with my Anime/Manga skills ^__^
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ill put one up for Jason as soon as i begin to touch up with my Anime/Manga skills

Did you know that 98% of the DeviantArt anime fanbase are yaoi fans? If you are one of the 2% who aren't, put this in your signature!
Showing 1-15 of 16