ForumsGamesGreat idea for a flash game!

9 2191
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

The defend your castle, tower etc. games have been increasingly popular over the years. As yet, I have not seen a single game that has the opposite concept. This would be the fact that the computer is the defender and you are the attacker, sending waves of automated enemies towards the castle.

I'm sure that this idea will be used and I hope it will. Any comments/feedback?

Oh and don't criticise me if there is already a game like this.

• 9 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I have seen 1 game like this, but cant remember the name, but it would be fun. The problem is how to make it, because it will be to easy game or to hard game.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I have played about 5 games like this.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

you haven't played Anti TD then.

Go find and play it.

connorthekiller
connorthekiller
16 posts
Nomad

thats a gr8 idea

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Oh hell.

Go to Newgrounds.com and find Anti TD, like daleksparta said.
Your idea is the same as the Anti TD.

Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

Maybe it already exists, but at a similiar idea I've been playing a TD where you both attack and defend. It is not on flash, so it could be a great addition. The game is played with multiple players at the same time, forming teams, where each player must place their defenses while hiring units to attack the enemy team. The more you hire the more money you get per time.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ya i have seen a couple of games like this so ya.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

I love Mobyduck's idea. That would be awesome! Do you have a name for that game Mobyduck?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

HEY! I am making a flash game, and I thought of this a few months ago. I might make one... Maybe... Can't promise anything though.

Showing 1-9 of 9