ForumsGamesLast Stand 3: when is it coming out?

27 7736
ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

I've been waiting forever wanting to play it!

• 27 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well cosidering that it took ages for The Last Stand 2 to come out. It would have to take as much if not longer then the original to be released. And while you may be excited, remember, they can't ship out new games everytime you beat one.

So I would say wait a while........

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

yea ur right i should wait another year or so

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

yea ur right i should wait another year or so

Or two. Just saying, haha...

It takes time, and well, I really want The Last Stand series to be good. Because I am a big fan.
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Mm-hmm, I'm itching to play The Last Stand 3 badly too, the first 2 were so great! Yeah, I think you should wait a while longer- if ConArtists rushes and finishes it in like a month it'll end up pretty bad.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I thing it will take 2 year or more. Remember maybe he make another game.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Another thing to remember - good games take a while to make. Don't rush ConArtists.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I am hungry for the next installment, too. The Last Stand 2 came out months ago and I've not heard much about a sequel. Warfare 1917 and Sin Mark were released after The Last Stand 2 so The Last Stand 3 could probably be ConArtist's next project. I am not ConArtists so if I were you I would ask him about that. ConArtist has made only four games and they are all splendid flash games.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for last stand 3, and I thought that ConArtist had more than four games.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well as far as the Last Stand is concerned he has confirmed on a sequel but from what I got he said that he is working on the sequel to Warfare 1917 first,but for more info check out this link.

Under Con-struction Article on Con Artists Website

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Thank you crimsonblade55!

Last Stand - Last Stand 3 wonât be like the previous 2, at all. Everything you know and love will carry over, itâll just be very very different. The whole barricade shooting outward thing is just a bit tired, itâs time to break free.

No more barricade defense? I'm expecting something great.

Warfare - Will be a series, Iâm currently planning the first sequel. Itâll be set in a different time period. It will be the next project I work on once Sin Mark is out.

I can't wait for Warfare, um? I have no idea what time period it will be set in. 1945? 1941? 1950? 1969? Let's just hope that Warfare 2 will be good.
ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

well if its put i would rate it 10/10 even if i dont play it ccause i know its going ot be awesome

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

*** not put out

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I hope it is going to be soon cause that is a awesome game.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

[/i]i love last stand cant wait for last stand 3!

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

So the Last Stand 3 will have the same basic elements as the first two, but some of the gameplay will be changed.

Showing 1-15 of 27