ForumsGameswho wants to see a Sonny game for a major system?

20 4816
IESA20
IESA20
153 posts
Nomad

Anyone with me on the fact that someone should give a Sonny game a system shot?

• 20 Replies
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

you mean to make Sonny for PSP or something like that? Go forth

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

If that would happen Krin would need to spend alot of time doing it since most people would be playing it 24/7 ^__^
Just more than 3 classes and mabye a endless mode as well as a story <3

Stingfal
Stingfal
13 posts
Nomad

I think that's a great idea and yeah it would need some kind of endless mode

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Wow, everyone here on this forum either is or has the maturity of a 10 year-old child. Congratulations.

Sonny will never be released for a system, without being drastically changed. Maybe 8 or so years ago, it would've been a mediocre-good game. Seriously, look at games like Crysis, GTA IV, Spore. If you seriously think that a 2D flash game will actually be released on a console?

Nevertheless, it has been done. Defend Your Castle for the Wii. I'm not sure if it was actually released physically, it may have been online. However, it was drastically changed. Not extremely drastically though, as Wii games are simple enough as it is.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

well, to put Sonny on some platform you just need to get a flash player that's compatible with that platform, and can emulate mouse clicks in order to let the player interact with the SWF. And be careful about maturity, pal.

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

On an actual major platofrm as an actual game, hell no. But maybe on Xbox Live or something. That could work.

sliveron
sliveron
10 posts
Peasant

Would be nice,But would need alot more work as in a MUCHlonger story, way more weapons and classes plus skills.
Although u could just make it an mmorpg if ur gonna put so much effort in it.Either way sonny is always gonna be an epic game.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Well I don't think it'll be the best - Alot of changes will happen, but a Browser MMORPG - Uber-Epic game!

But let's not talk about this - It's either gonna pressurize Krin, put him off of the games or encourage him - I think it's safe to say it's one of first two, soz Krin if it isn't

Let him finish Sonny two and the main storyline and then we can botch this up :P

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

i would be ok with just a sonny3 (if he makes it) than a console deal.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

it's just a stupid idea. sonny dose not even rank anywere close to ANY good games. but i would like to see sonny 3.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if Sonny made it to a major game system. They creator would have to make the game way longer unless he sales the Sonny title to Sony or Microsoft. If not the creator would have to completely hire the staff for the work, but either way Sony, Nintenodo, or Microsoft's name will be on the game.. I'm sleep depraved..I'm probably wrong..

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

if a company buys the idea which is a 1 in a hundred million chance, then yea maybe it could be a good game, but it still wouldent beat FF12 :P

IESA20
IESA20
153 posts
Nomad

what ff12 was not that good. 1-8 and 10 are much better

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

1-8 and 10 are much better

Its all a matter of opinion.I actually found 9 to be better than 10 game play wise,but I don't really think Sonny would get bought out,because most of the flash games that get put on consoles typically requite you to be a bit more active.From what I have noticed they all seem to be more arcade style games.I don't think we may ever see an RPG like Sonny get remade on a console like that to tell you the truth.
OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

I would like to see it on the PC... It would be great!

Showing 1-15 of 20