ForumsThe TavernIs it bad if you don't feel pain?

149 22990
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don't feel pain... it's weird... I feel people punch me in the shoulders, trying to get me to say 'ow'. Pressure points don't work either... Open flames burn me and hot por

• 149 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i would rather feel pain than nothing

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Qwerty...you have a disease I don't know if you know this but it's something with brain. Those things in your brain that make you feel pain are messed up. Rare and not so good because you'll always sort of be curious. There's some 5 year old girl I know that had to wear goggles because she would'nt stop poking her eyes.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

You might have CIPA. Its a genetic disease where you cant feel any pain. Are you able to sweat? Because if you can't then its a possibility that you do have. Because the "a" in CIPA stands for Anhidrosis, which means that you cant, or have a hard time sweating.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Well in a disease way yes but I think it would be cool for a while to just go crazy like paintballin or somethin.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

just go crazy like paintballin or somethin

Depends.......

And yes, ultimately not feeling pain, (physical & emotional) pain is bad. Because, lets say you had a broken arm, yet you never knew that beacuse you felt no pain. So without you knowing, you would need some kind of check-up's to make sure that everything was in order ect.

And you also need to feel emotional pain, (even though you think you could do better without it) Because if you do not, then you are a rock, plain and simple. You then have no care in the world for anything......imagine that, you just living it out, without a care whatsoever....
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Yah that would be creepy if you had no emotional pain.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i feel pain but i enjoy it, it feels good

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

And you also need to feel emotional pain, (even though you think you could do better without it) Because if you do not, then you are a rock, plain and simple. You then have no care in the world for anything......imagine that, you just living it out, without a care whatsoever....

That's what I do! Luckily for me, I'm a living breathing human, not a rock. It would be pretty sweet if I was made of rock though. Then I would crush people with mighty rock power.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Then I would crush people with mighty rock power.

I know eh? And super speed!

i feel pain but i enjoy it, it feels good

For some reason that souded vary........wrong.
kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

i kno blaze its wierd idk y, i am not a pschco(i think) jk i am not, but i dont fell pain in my knees, or ankles(probally cause i broke then each) but odk its wierd

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I think it's weird everybody should feel pain but i agree with the others you should be able to feel pain I'd rather feel pain to tell if i had a broken bone or sprained something rather than having no care in the world and being a dare devil cause i can't even feel pain and not feeling emotional pain sucks you would almost be like a rock sitting in your backyard feeling nothing and being emo all day

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

weird...i feel pain but not when im angry...i get soo angry i cry in ag=nger but feel no pain. i never feel the pain not even when i calm down. so if im angry i dont really feel pain.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It is very rare that I feel pain, but when I feel pain I LOVE IT!

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

I would see a doctor about this.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Like the others, I agree that you have a disease and that you need to see a doctor, immediately. Pain may seem bad or good but pain is needed to alert you of injuries, etc. If I was stung by a bee, allergic to bees and not able to feel anything, I could die. That's not me though.

Showing 1-15 of 149