ForumsThe TavernIs it bad if you don't feel pain?

149 22989
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don't feel pain... it's weird... I feel people punch me in the shoulders, trying to get me to say 'ow'. Pressure points don't work either... Open flames burn me and hot por

• 149 Replies
Reijav
Reijav
75 posts
Nomad

I think i saw an episode of Dr House with a case like yours... you should go to a medic.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I would highly recommend going to a doctor. That is actually a pretty serious problem.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I think i saw an episode of Dr House with a case like yours... you should go to a medic.

oh yeah i saw that episiode. it was good, wasnt it like tapeworm or something? i dont remember.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I would highly recommend going to a doctor. That is actually a pretty serious problem.

I wouldn't think like that, cause this a genetic deformation, means u are made like that a doctor won't do much, u can't change what u are. I don't for some peoples, but not felling pain can go as a advantage. Sure it has some disadvantage, but if u break a bone u won't feel it, just don't over do it, cause people died by showing that they're can't feel pain.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Yeah go to a doctor. I read an article about a little girl who can't feel pain and she has to be watched and checked by a doctor weekly because she can get sick, or get infections, or have something wrong, and she would never know about it. You could get seriously hurt.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I get infections all the time. I have like 5 on my legs right now. In fact, in elementary school I had scabs all over my legs and arms. Now I'm all pale from scars.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Yes, if you don't feel pain you could kill yourself without knowing.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I'm not blind though.

OrangeCrush7
OrangeCrush7
28 posts
Nomad

Not feeling pain sounds bad. You would break a bone without knowing. I wonder if you have some strange disease.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

You might have nerve damage from some disease... That's not a good thing at all.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

That would be awesome, you wouldn't have to back down to anybody anywhere because there'd be no fear of pain. Dude, you should totally become a professional fighter!

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I feel Sorry for you Qwerty, but Feeling Pain is better. Because if you don't feel pain, you don't know what happend to you...I feel Sorry...

Accan2
Accan2
37 posts
Nomad

I would personally love to not to feel pain. But, as qwerty said, i would want to feel like if i got shot, but not in a painful way. then i would make rational decisions to save my life and whatnot. ... what would be BETTER is if i was like claire bennett, like completely invincible and unable to feel pain.

hylian726
hylian726
281 posts
Nomad

well, a major downside (prbly most common danger) is injuring yourself while ur asleep. ppl with this disease have scratched their eyes until they were blind. also u could severly burn urself if u dont feel the heat from a hot plate or pan or something

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

imagine that, you just living it out, without a care whatsoever....

That's the whole point of living though! to live it out!

why do humans make this simple fact so COMPLICATED?!?!?!
Showing 106-120 of 149