ForumsThe TavernIs it bad if you don't feel pain?

149 22949
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don't feel pain... it's weird... I feel people punch me in the shoulders, trying to get me to say 'ow'. Pressure points don't work either... Open flames burn me and hot por

• 149 Replies
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

Touchy touchy thoad...

well, a major downside (prbly most common danger) is injuring yourself while ur asleep.

When I sleep near a wall, I hit it in my sleep. I twitch in my sleep... lol... ADHD.
KinGsTyle
KinGsTyle
40 posts
Nomad

=(
I have the same problem... but in my case i do still feel fleshwounds. I don't feel any puches or other outside pain but inside

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I can feel headaches and such too. Infections with pulsating pains I can feel too.

TheChampion
TheChampion
33 posts
Peasant

Last year I almost cut my head open and I didn't feel a thing until someone told me that my head was bleeding. Then all the pain came to me.

Mooco5
Mooco5
20 posts
Nomad

If you don't feel pain, it signifies one of two things:

You have something wrong with your pain receptors

or

you are dead (and if you are, look on the bright side: you don't have to worry about unkown damage.)

Mooco5
Mooco5
20 posts
Nomad

WAIT! I just thought of another thing. Another possibility is that...

YOU ARE A ROBOT! (and if you are, say high to John Connor for me.)

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

Ooooookaayy?

I feel pain for God's sake! It just doesn't hurt that much...

Like a couple days ago I stepped on a bee and it hurt for 1 second then went away...

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

well yea cause if you cant feel pain you have to check all the time if your bleeding or if youve brused something and stuff.
plus without pain that would suck...why idk ('('

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

II think I am bleeding right now actually...

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Hmm it all depends its good to feel pain as pain is a sign of when you injured or somthing lol but i'm like that I dont feel pain till its touched or I see it lol.

qwazyone
qwazyone
26 posts
Nomad

It differs for certain people. I myself feel a lot of pain, you're lucky!

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I saw a doctor finally.... He said, and I quote, "Oh, that's interesting." and that was the end of it... No he is not a 'quack'...

I believe that lack of pain can be cause by low potassium levels (or is it sodium... can't remember)
You could also have developed a mental resistance to it... Or perhaps your adrenal glands release extra amounts of epinephrine... For a concussion to only reduce the sensory of pain is very unlikely. If there were other changes such as memory loss or a change in your personality, or numbness somewhere it could be that but as it stands, it is very unlikely...

I have an extremely high level of calcium... if that helps... I drink a gallon of milk a day...

Probably the mental resistance to it... because I cannot lift multi-ton boulders...
razlbasil
razlbasil
118 posts
Nomad

well thats a little..................disturbing....but although its nice that it wont hurt, that could be bad. Like you could be shot or bleeding or cut, and you wouldnt know it. that could be fatal.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

How is that disturbing?!?

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Lol this thread just keeps coming back.

It's odd if you can't feel pain though. As long as you're not paralyzed at least. Then it's normal, lol.

Showing 121-135 of 149