ForumsGamesSome updates

46 7295
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,

I haven't had the chance to pop in for a while because its quite a busy term for me in school, and I also just moved to a new flat so there isn't internet there yet either.

In any case, just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the Sonny 2 Zones and Achievements. If there is anything special you'd like to see put in, just leave a suggestion here and I'll read it.

After the new few weeks or so, our film projects in school will go into post-production, and since I'm not one of the editors, I'll have a lot more free time to push the Flash games forward

<3
Krin

• 46 Replies
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

That's nice to hear Krin and welcome back.

Congratulations for making such a good game.
Kudos for you my friend.

roflcopter22
roflcopter22
7 posts
Nomad

You should make the achievements account based not for each char idk but i would like that. Or you could make some of the achievements unlockables like you win a new partner or something its up to you

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Achievements will actually be account based. Most of them will be quite hard too I think.

One of them requires you to beat the Mayor on Heroic without using a single training fight, or repeating a defeated boss.

roflcopter22
roflcopter22
7 posts
Nomad

Oh ok thats good but what if you beat it on herioc already will you still get the achievement or will you have to do it all over again?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

about training fights, how bout some secret bosses? like random appearance while training?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I got some good ideas for some updates.
Maybe limited-time weapon or armor drops.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Have you taken a look at our combined ideas for the 4th class?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I'm just glad that yer still working on Sonny 2, krin... =)

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

all are glad, oh and about pvp, im sure everyone would love an online pvp, i forgot how to do that but yea, if possible

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Online PVP would pretty much make it a MMORPG web browser game.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

actually it wouldent be like that AT ALL, but okay.

mmorpg's usually have hundreds of thousands of players, and don't have planned matches that have only 1v1.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

+more/better one handed primary arms
+check out the 4th Class thread
+weapons with their own unique powers

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

uniqe powers? that would be kool. like weapons thtas blind enemys

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Maybe you can add in the new zone(s) a boss with a very low level but with a high strength and a very high health(around 500K HP), forcing the player to master piercing attacks and make him(the boss) to not be allowed to receive any type of healing so people can't use the 4-hit KO.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ah yes, I have some suggestions as well.

+shields or secondary arms with type defenses, not just piercing
+passive abilities
+higher level

Showing 1-15 of 46