ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShort story competion : less then 100 words!!!

32 12049
mugazin
mugazin
77 posts
Nomad

Anybody can write a short story under 100 words and once I have 10 entries I will judge them.

• 32 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

BillyBobFromTheSouth, lived in comfort, as he watched his former boss, eat live chickens. He hated that old man, nothing but a old crooked tool. One day he desided to commit the most barbaric crime ever.......SLEEP with his cousin. Now BillybobFromTheSouth had drank a lot of beer, so his vision was unclear. When he awoke, he was not sure if he had done himself of his cousin, though he did know for sure, he had done his boss.

(not really in the mood, as you can see by this VARY painful peice called a story, so enjoy........)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

One Day there was an ant. He went 'lol' and blew up. So Charlie went to a cafe and ordered a coffee and a cake. As he got the cake he found there was a capsicum on top. Then it blew up. So a kamikaze watermelon went and killed Kevin Rudd...and then someone blew up the Sydney Harbour Bridge...But everyone lived happilly ever after.

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

how ophthalmologists appeared

Once upon a past time, there was a crappy god named Amaterasu. The god, for no reason, possessed the eyes of a mortal, giving them a crappy Emo red and uselessly dilated pupils. then , he put the mortal to mercilessly destroy half of the world with jet-black flames that never stop burning for a week, again with no reason but having fun. And one day, the mortal's eyes were so burnt by the inner fire, you would've said he stood for 24 hours straight in front of a computer. That man searched for 10 days doctors, but Amaterasu made him kill them all. At last, somebody helped him get rid of his eyes. And that is how ophthalmologists appeared.

hope i don't have more than 100 words

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

ah no, i have just 129... wtf?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Once upon a time there was a boy. He died.

------THE END------

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

He caressed her cheek before rising from the bed. He didn't want to wake her, see her sad and worried face when he left, even though it hurt him to leave just like this. He sighed, pulling on his pants and shirt before leaving the room. He wondered if he would see her again soon, but something inside him made him doubt it.
He closed the door slowly, cathing a last glimpse of her sleeping shape under the duvet.
Then he left the house without looking back.

I wonder how long this comp will last > >...

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Staring around the room, he glanced towards the shelf again. The potatoes were still there, waiting. They would strike again, once they got the chance. The only option left was...
"Mom? Could you help me?"
His mom came over, spatula in hand. She turned the potatoes in potato pancake in no time at all. He ate them all, and now he was safe. No more potatoes.

Later that night, as he was asleep, he heard something...
"You forgot us, the sweet potatoes!!!"
He wanted to wake up, but it wasn't a dream. They were coming.
---------------------------------------------------------------
There you go. 95 words.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The children, wrapped up warm in coats, gloves and scarves, played in the snow. The thrill of it made them smile. It was rare where they lived to get so much snowfall. They through snow balls and built giant snowman 8 feet tall with coal as black as the nights sky for eyes and a brilliant orange carrot for a nose. The lake had frozen and they skimmed across making the noise like a thousand whispers. Their mother called them in and they crouched round the fire under a huge blanket cuddling cups of tea . What a day.

99 words just got it in.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

There was a man named bob, and he lost his pen at work.

He then remembered that Gary from accounting had borrowed it, They shared a good long laugh at dinner later that night.[quote]

LMFAO.

Dude, if i were judge you would win hands down XD
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, BB code fail. Here is what my post should look like:

There was a man named bob, and he lost his pen at work.

He then remembered that Gary from accounting had borrowed it, They shared a good long laugh at dinner later that night.

LMFAO.

Dude, if i were judge you would win hands down XD
mugazin
mugazin
77 posts
Nomad

I have two of them, 1:

He was born. He lived for a while. he died.

2:

We were just plain confused when it first came in.
"I have searched!" he had said and demanded information from us. Of course, we knew nothing of such things that he spoke of but pity drove us on and we realized that this thing had set us a mission. It wanted to know everything which is something I can't really help with. If everything is something then what is nothing??? Everthing or something or nothing which is everything which is something??? That's what I thought and then that's what I said to it. And it was pleased. And so was
I.

EXACTLY 100!!!

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Is it too late to make a story?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Unless there have already been submitted ten stories, I am sure you will be fine. There seem to be no deadline, so just try and see.

Besides, one more or less is porbably okay, especially when you look at the quality of some of the other texts.

So no, it is not too late.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Billy The Boy Who Was Blind and The Lake

One day a boy named billy was hunting with his old man when another hunter accidentally shot his face, he survived but Billy could not see. Billy then was walking 50 ft. away from the man who shot him heard he meant to shoot Billy.

He heard he stole Billy's will and wrote that he gets all the money that Billy family owns. So Billy contacted the police and they arrested him. He was sentence to death by drown in the lake. It is said he pulls men in to meet him when they go fishing. They never come out. Billy was 27 near the lake, last place anyone saw him.

THE END?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

"The Sorrow"

The Sorrow, the sadness, it creeps over me and strangles me. It's gripping myself and holding me down. The sorrow has taken me and does not want to let me go. The constant darkness scares me, it says words...speaking to me in a hushed tone. "Attack who oppose you".
I do not know where I have come from, the sorrow is keeping me down. I have forgotten how to feel, how to think, how to learn. I do nothing but sit, and let the sorrow take over. I know one thing, however. With the Sorrow, comes the power.
The End

Fear me, I magically made 100 words of "The Sorrow" for how I feel when I meet the sorrow. It's sad, depressing, and well....I rushed it.

Showing 1-15 of 32