30 posts
Nomad

i like about runescape is that it's easy to make money

• 28 Replies
texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

I still think that Runescape is one of the best MMORPG because anyone can play it. What I like about runescape is that there are so many area's/skills where you can specialize in.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I can't really name anything I like about RuneScape. I don't really like medieval-themed games.

Fatal12
Fatal12
1 posts
Nomad

The only thing I like about runescape is the amount of skills that you are able to do and the map size.
I don't like the way that they went about making all the different skills possible as all you get to do is click, and it gets really dull, because you can reach level 30 for most things in a week, and then you won't reach 60 on everything for months.
It takes to much time to multi-task while playing it, unless you sit and do nothing half the time while playing it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Now, if RuneScape had rocket-launchers and jetpacks, now that would be different...

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i like the way the laid out the landscape. the graphics are also decent (( for a online game of this scale )) and theres tons of quests. it sucks when your lvl 70 and downwards but around there it starts getting more fun as you ar eable to do more things.....

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

It's also very laggy. But I should be quiet, as this isn't the "What you don't like about RuneScape" thread.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

lol you should make a thread like that O_O

lemonface23
lemonface23
58 posts
Nomad

ummmmm i like being able to meet and interact with other people you normally wouldnt have and its so big

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

agreed

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

ahem,
A: i don't like runescape but i figured i can say what i want due to freedom of speach (Speech? is that how you spell it?)
B: Play world of Warcraft
C: lol
D: Don't get mad at me.

karamana
karamana
9 posts
Nomad

Well I don't realy like it but i'll name its good points unlike most retarded runescape haters
1:Its nice and open meaning you can go anywhere and do what you want
2:Lots of skills
3:Lots of armor and weapons to collect and but
4:Cheap member ship cost
5:Large community

Wiiiii
Wiiiii
11 posts
Nomad

NOTHING ITS ONE OF THE MOST AWFUL ONLINE GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED

themonkeyking
themonkeyking
27 posts
Nomad

i like how it's free lol

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

stupid

thegame3000
thegame3000
15 posts
Nomad

Nothing the game is terrible I playedit for a day and i already hated it worst online game ever!!!

Showing 1-15 of 28