ForumsForum GamesEvolve!

145 22886
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

O.K. this is my first game here so here goes....
The earth was striked by a meteor, the meteor destroyed all living beings, after millions of years, the earth is getting back to a planet which can hold live, there starts to be a few water, yet there are no animals nor plants in the ground...only a few cells and microscopic plants are living there. Your job is to make it to be the ruler of Earth!5 players the most please!
and to start you have to fill your status:
Name of species:
HP: 10/10
Hunger: 5/5
Cell type: (hervivore or carnivor, NO omnivore yet)
description: (how does it look like and colour)
weapons, armor: (spikes, poison-scales etc.)

Also remember that you are a new cell, so not so complicated please, or I shall not take it into consideration, also all of you live in the water

• 145 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

Name of species: the texiera gene
Cell type: carnivor
description: red LONG and strong
weapons, armor: spikes and thick armour :P

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

ok dacer, we will start with 3, even though, maybe you will have only "thick armor" since your a new cell, as I wrote in the description
Funny fact: you wrote "carnivor"

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Name of species:
Cell type: herbivore
description: mostly green, with tiny hints of light blue, to help hide with the plants
weapons, armor: one frontal spike, and the speed to ram it into another organism at rapid speed

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Looks like I forgot a name...

Name of species: Deinococcus radiodurans
description: mostly green, with tiny hints of light blue, to help hide with the plants
weapons, armor: one frontal spike, and the speed to ram it into another organism at rapid speed

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

We shall start with 2, no more waiting ^^Also before any post you have to paste your status, and make the changes as I narrated, after that You will write the optioin you choosed (i will give you around 3) or describe if I ask to, so here goes:

Dacer:

You wake up from your egg, but your parents are not there, you wait for them to come but they dont arrive, what do you do?

Look for them.
Wait more.

RubberyChicken:
You wake up from the egg, and the first image you see when you open your microscopic eyes is your father dead and mother fighting! what do you do!
Help your mother.
Hope he can deal with the atacking cell.
Run away.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I will help my mother and I can't help but notice that in option 2 you wrote he...

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

sorry, it was she XD anyways
You dash into the atacking beast with your new-born frontal spike, (XP+2,Hunger-1) but he counter atacks (HP-3) Your mother finishes the cell off! but is wounded, so she cant move. now do you.....
Wait for her to recover.
Look for food.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Hunger: 4/5
XP: 2/??

I'll wait for her to recover

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Sorry...

HP: 7/10

Wait fo her to recover

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

heres the list:
lvl1:0/10
lvl2:0/15
lvl3:0/20
lvl4.0/30
lvl5:0/40
Thats it for now also in stats include lvl, now:
RubberyChicken
You wait for her to recover(-1hunger) after a while he gets to be able to move again, not so fast though, then she tells you that you should go north, in look for food,the shortest way but there are other cells also you can go south, the longest way but has less cells do you........
Go north.
Go south.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

is there enouf for me if the is...

name of species: drangosorus
HP:10
Hunger5/5
cell type:carnivorous
disc:long red dragon like, strong black tail and scaly armor
armaments:spike tail,frontal spike,fire breath

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post but did i do it right?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I don't think all of that will go as you are a single cell organism...

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

O.o oh ok well scratch that. hmm let me think lol

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

O.O that could be an evolved creature

Showing 1-15 of 145