ForumsForum GamesEvolve!

145 22896
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

O.K. this is my first game here so here goes....
The earth was striked by a meteor, the meteor destroyed all living beings, after millions of years, the earth is getting back to a planet which can hold live, there starts to be a few water, yet there are no animals nor plants in the ground...only a few cells and microscopic plants are living there. Your job is to make it to be the ruler of Earth!5 players the most please!
and to start you have to fill your status:
Name of species:
HP: 10/10
Hunger: 5/5
Cell type: (hervivore or carnivor, NO omnivore yet)
description: (how does it look like and colour)
weapons, armor: (spikes, poison-scales etc.)

Also remember that you are a new cell, so not so complicated please, or I shall not take it into consideration, also all of you live in the water

• 145 Replies
Accan2
Accan2
37 posts
Nomad

Name of Species: George Bush
HP: 4/10
XP: 7
Cell Type: Herbivore
Description: holds hand out, palm down, and says "brother" a lot.
Armor: a suit, with maybe a red tie.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

name of species: drangosorus
HP:10
Hunger5/5
cell type:carnivorous
disc:a cell with small pointy spikes around it
armaments:spike

i give my uncle 1 plant peace(sorry i forgot how to spell it I'm an idiot today lol)

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

i would like to join the fight for life

Name of species:flabbercans
Cell type:herbivore
description: sort of oval shaped... green and red
weapons, armor: all defensive skin as hard as steel, with 1 spike as counter defence...

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

can i add a sort off effect to my cell like this

due to its defensive status it loses less hp in battle... but gains less exp

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Im sorry, WOWownage and Accan2, there are currently 4 players, which is the limit, also if someone does not want to continue playing go to my Profile and say so, any ideas for the game to. So.....here comes.
jezz
You wake up, and you open your eyes, you see your fathers in front of you, they stay in the same position for some time now, to &quotrotect" you (-1hunger)a cell then starts getting near you! what do you do with him/her?
Atack it.
Run from it.
Ignore it.
RubberyChicken
You give the egg back, and the cell stops atacking you(+1XP, LEVEL UP, hunger+1,HP+3,you EVOLVE!, you get "scales&quot after that the cell says sorry too and scouts you to where your mother was,when you get there she is no longer there, you decide to eat your last plant piece(+5HP,+2hunger,-items)You decide to search for food, will you go....
To known territory.
To un-known territory.
Improvise.
P.S: when you level up, you get a little change, wich affects your creature,(good and bad ways) maybe it increases, naybe it decreases but also increases drastically, also you dont recover your HP and Hunger when you level up, that would not be realistic. Lastly "improvise" will be given as an option almost always, its like "randomize" wich can be good OR bad.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

also remember to change your XP total when you lvl up (table shown in page 1) and imthebest, do you even have plant pieces?

P.S: sorry for double post

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Rubbery Chicken
Hunger: 4/5
Level: 0
XP: 0/20
Cell type: herbivore
Description: mostly green, with tiny hints of light blue, to help hide with the plants
Weapons, armor: one frontal spike, and the speed to ram it into another organism at rapid speed and some defensive scales
Items: none

I will go to known territory, and get plant pieces there.

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

aww amn i really wanted to play this game it looks so cool!

j7067
j7067
3 posts
Nomad

excuse me but you said he opened his tiny microscopic eyes. It's a microscopic organism. Single cell. In other words, it's just a living blob.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

idk didn't you say that we all get x5 plant pieces? or was that just one person, if so then i ask my uncle to join my party

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

RubberyChicken
You go to well known territory and find some plant(+1XP) but you find a trouble, its atached to a much BIGGER plant piece, about 5 times bigger than you, describe what you will do with it.

imthebest
You ask your uncle to join your party(+1XP) he then says yes!(+party)after that you go back to your nest(-1hunger), there seems to be a red,thin, line. do you...
Follow it.
Go away from it.
Ignore it.
(Also you uncle has double your stats)

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Level: 1
XP: 1/20
Description: mostly green, with tiny hints of light blue, to help hide with the plants
Weapons, armor: one frontal spike, and the speed to ram it into another organism at rapid speed and some defensive scales
Items: none

I will now use my horn and maybe scales to cut off as much of the plant as I can reasonably can.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

RubberyChicken
You start poking and cutting the plant (+1XP,-1hunger) and after a while you get to have X5 small plant pieces(+items) then you see a really big creature, about 10 times bigger than you, its an herbivore and doesnt seem to have noticed you yet. Do you..
Atack it.
Talk to it.
Ignore it.
Tun from it.
Randomize.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Level: 1
XP: 1/20
Items: plant piece X5

I'll talk to it a little, since it probably came to eat the huge plant piece rather than me if he ate that plant piece, it would allow me to get some smaller plant pieces.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

name of species: drangosorus
HP:10
Hunger4/5
cell type:carnivorous
disc:a cell with small pointy spikes around it
armaments:spike,strong tackle attack
XP:1

i follow it