Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

dowloadable armatars

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 24, '07 at 9:35am

Carter

Carter

111 posts

we should be able to use images saved from our computers for our armatars. Because frankly, i don't really like the current armatars we have to choose from now. And if thats out of the question, can you at least put some dragons for armatars?

Posted Dec 24, '07 at 9:40am

fride76

fride76

139 posts

dragons arent armor =P

Posted Dec 24, '07 at 9:46am

Carter

Carter

111 posts

yes, but if you notice, armorgames is kind of midevil looking. and dragons are midevil.

Posted Dec 24, '07 at 1:59pm

meman

meman

732 posts

Carter's right

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 1:37am

Sisu

Sisu

23 posts

i think that it would be a good idea that people could send armatar suggsestions to the site programmers. But then there is the broblem that there would be sended so many suggestions to progs that they woulden't have time to wach them all

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 1:52pm

dr_peace

dr_peace

343 posts

Here's an Idea, developers could work with Armorgames to give aramatars to players based on aspects of their games. Players could unlock these by completing goals within said developer's games. Hard to get armatars would be a sort of merit.

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 2:24pm

DanielMcNeely

DanielMcNeely

241 posts

Administrator

@Dr_Peace

I like the idea of special 'Armatars'. We are working on allowing you to upload your own and it will come @ a later time.

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 2:28pm

DanielMcNeely

DanielMcNeely

241 posts

Administrator

Besides 'Dragon's what type of other 'Armatars' would you like to see?

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 2:46pm

dr_peace

dr_peace

343 posts

weapon-like armatars. They don't all have to be humans or creatures do they?

Posted Dec 27, '07 at 3:57pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

Personaly I would like to see more of a dark wizerd, pale skin, and a bit more on the tall and skinny side.