ForumsSupport Forumdowloadable armatars

77 16193
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

we should be able to use images saved from our computers for our armatars. Because frankly, i don't really like the current armatars we have to choose from now. And if thats out of the question, can you at least put some dragons for armatars?

• 77 Replies
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yeah i agree with Rj28 that we should are
own pictures, BUT if you don't like the Armor-Avatars just don't choose any picture.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

No! It'd ruin the ArmorGames style and it could offend some people...lol....no offence

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Well i think your right Turkish....
ill agree with you
-.-'

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

NO NO NO NO really!!!!!!!!!!
How The HELL do i earn a merit...
-.-'

Krysstheslayer666
Krysstheslayer666
3 posts
Nomad

I think that we should be able to upload photos to this site kinda like what Carter wrote, and this site should have some sort of image maker if you guys know what I am talking about.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey Zanto, you earn a merit by posting a really good comment on a game, and if a Mod sees it and thinks its merit worthy then the Mod we reward you with a merit.

gannondorf4
gannondorf4
7 posts
Nomad

i cant find anything to match with my screen name.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well once again, I think the site needs to stay with a medevil theme. The site is great at it is, and some people will post bad pictures.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

This would kind of be turning armogames into a myspace like website and bring in stalkers to armorgames because most people say what state they live in and if they showed there pic too a stalker would have an easy job finding someone.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

LOL@ LBJ, that ain't gonna happen, please unless they give a vivid description, and I don't anyone here is dumb enough to give out anymore than their state, besides most avatars wouldn't be photos anyhow. if anything this would just make armorgames more like a regular forum.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I think you are wrong Drognar. Some people on this site have given their address and their name. Not exactly smart to do, but a stalker would have an easy job. I think that having your face on the internet is a bad idea because things like this do happen.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I've been on a lot of forums that never had a problem with stalkers, all of course using regular avatars, how about we just stick to using non-photo avatars then?

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

i like these avatars because they suit the theme of the site

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
136 posts
Nomad

Yeah I think that downloadable armatars would be great

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

@ ninja_pwnage
You think that vulgar pictures all over AG would be great? If we could download armatars, then this site will be full of them!

Showing 46-60 of 77