ForumsSupport ForumPrizes and Rewards

14 4645
BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

I have an idea for Armor Games.. Rewards, Cash in Armor points to buy T-Shirts or Hats or whatever, It would bring alot of people to Armor Games and would give alot of incentive to be good and get Armor Points. If not then just normal rewards for having armor points (Access to Special Armatars after you get 100 Armor Points) or any other luxuries that would promote more incentive to do the right thing. and if they decided to go with the T-Shirts and Hats theres some more advertising I Believe it would help this site immensely. Let me know how you guys feel about it maybe if we got enough support behind it might happen, but please no off topic or spamming or insulting others in this thread also try to avoid the 1 sentence responses the more you write the better this thread looks and it reflects back on you

• 14 Replies
Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

That idea that people get Shirts and hats is bad but that armatar idea is good one.

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

why is it a bad idea ? Microsoft has a site where you play games and get tickets and cash them in for prizes and they get 20,000ish logins everyday not to mention that if they're T-shirts had Armor Games on them its almost free advertising.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

It would be expensive so only like the top 10 would get t-shirts and hats armatars are free so more peoplecould get them

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Microsoft also has ridiculous amounts of money that they can throw to the wind. They can donate millions of dollars and it still would not make a dent in their overall worth.

I would think Armor Games is a bit smaller than Microsoft...

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

Umm, that would be cool, but kind of unnecessary. I don't believe ArmorGames has that much money to throw around (I agree with Carlie).

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'd pay for an AG t-shirt, though...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

AG already does cash prizes for Flash contests. But you have to be a developer and make games to take part in those.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Then it wouldn't be a prize or reward now would it

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

Ok well we can all agree armor games has its fair share of ads and the more site traffic you get the more money you can get for your ads even if they made the T-shirts/hats ridiculously hard to get it would still give the incentive and bring more people more people = more traffic and more traffic = more money then they could start lowering the requirements for things and what they could do is start selling the shirts so they would have them and have contests or something to win them and people buy the shirts armor games makes more money and more money they will be able to do more things like the T-Shirt and Hats rewards plus if people wear the shirts thats more site traffic so more money I don't see why its a bad idea

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Ya but the same people would get them almost everytime because they would have the most points, new members would just give up because of how many points the leaders have.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I think you should unlock more armatars the farther you get in the rankings so you dont get bored of all the armatars.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Maybe instead of tangible rewards, why not access to special areas? Let's say there is a secret forum that could be implemented or extra armatars, or a large point increase. There are several ways to make prizes that wouldn't cost the site anything.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yes I do totally agree with Asherlee.The prizes she gave are good a point increase a new avatar thats great prizes.

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

The same people wouldn't keep getting them cause they would have to cash in Armor Points to get them or they could limit it at one per person and if not then they should at least put them in the store for real currency or as Asherlee mentioned they could always go with the intangibles I think Armor Games needs a newsletter where they tell us what they're working on and or planning to do :P

Showing 1-14 of 14