Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Prizes and Rewards

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 3:07pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

Ya but the same people would get them almost everytime because they would have the most points, new members would just give up because of how many points the leaders have.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 3:09pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

385 posts

I think you should unlock more armatars the farther you get in the rankings so you dont get bored of all the armatars.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:56pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Maybe instead of tangible rewards, why not access to special areas? Let's say there is a secret forum that could be implemented or extra armatars, or a large point increase. There are several ways to make prizes that wouldn't cost the site anything.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 5:10pm

Girl_Power

Girl_Power

403 posts

Yes I do totally agree with Asherlee.The prizes she gave are good a point increase a new avatar thats great prizes.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 5:36pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

ya you can actually work for your points

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 10:40pm

BeastH6

BeastH6

17 posts

The same people wouldn't keep getting them cause they would have to cash in Armor Points to get them or they could limit it at one per person and if not then they should at least put them in the store for real currency or as Asherlee mentioned they could always go with the intangibles I think Armor Games needs a newsletter where they tell us what they're working on and or planning to do :P

Reply to Prizes and Rewards

You must be logged in to post a reply!