ForumsArt, Music, and WritingChoosing a font/logo- you can decide!

6 2134
buster60
buster60
5 posts
Nomad

Hello,
I need a font for a project I'm working on.
At first I thought I knew what I wanted, but then I couldn't decide which one... so I uploaded the options:
[url=http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/160209/64455_JukeBoxFonts.php]

Can you please tell me which font you think is the best? or do you have any other suggestions/comments?
thank you and have a good day!!

• 6 Replies
crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

well in my opinion i think 7 is the best font to go with now im no website expert far from it in fact ive never made a website in my life. but i feel that no. 7 is a font that best suits the word jukebox and seems like a fun kind of font. thats just my opinion though... as i said no website expert but there you go hope it helps.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I actually have to go with crispym,and I actually have started learning how to program a website.So far I have learned the basics of HTML,CSS,and JavaScript.Do you know of a decent online resource for learning PHP,as I want to try and learn that as well.Anyways I would also go with #7.At first I actually thought this belonged in the programming help section,but then realized that when working with art(or things of that rely on peoples opinions about graphics) then I find this to be the best place to ask this.So anyways good luck with the project,and I say go with #7.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I would use neither. You should be making your own really cool logo as opposed to those. If anything 5, but still it's not that good.

You should have a good web 2.0 style JukeBox, then for the o have a nifty jukebox or something. Would be nicer than any of those.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You should have a good web 2.0 style JukeBox, then for the o have a nifty jukebox or something. Would be nicer than any of those.

Hmm the person asked for a font not a logo,but if it were a logo then that would actually sound like a good idea as long as the person creating it knows how to do that.I still personally think out of that list that #7 would be the best choice,but of course that is just my personal opinion on the matter.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Out of those I didn't like 1,3 and 6 to be honest.

7 was very cool, though I liked the simplicity of 4.

If I had to pick one it would be 7. It was a bit different and stood out very well.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

4 and 6.....

I didn't like 7.

Showing 1-6 of 6