ForumsGamesLast stand 3

20 5136
bejerken
bejerken
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I believe that last stand 3 concept should base on the world now to make a new variety of zombies harder and new weapons that could be advantageous or not. The character will be entered into KZA( Killing Zombies association) where he will help this association beat them. I think they should have more people and more barricade safety and to make it difficult is to not shoot people who are alive who will turn into zombies. They should also add more time to complete the game.Please make it difficult!

• 20 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Thanks to ShintetsuWA for that link. Now get out of here and go there! Anyway, THERE WILL BE A LAST STAND 3. After the Warfare sequel is made ConArtists will get to work on The Last Stand 3.

GameKids
GameKids
2 posts
Nomad

A really good game. My interest was to be action taken. If the third game of weapons development, and more would like to diversify. Could be more of the battlefield.
(Gerçekten de güzel bir oyun. Aksiyon olması ilgimi çekti. üçüncüsü olsaydı oyun silahlarının daha geliÅmesini ve çeÅitlenmesini isterdim. Daha fazla savaÅ alanı olabilirdi.)

uberdead49
uberdead49
59 posts
Nomad

theres a number 3?

Smigol
Smigol
2 posts
Nomad

to more guns it bi nice

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

I agree with Berjerken because it should be a little more broad.

Showing 16-20 of 20