ForumsArt, Music, and WritingRise Of The Tortoises, the Final Chapter In The Bill And asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu Saga.

7 1735
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Bill jumped over a pile of rubble and heard it blow up behind him. He hit the ground solidly "And he sticks it" Bill thought to himself. "No, bad Bill" he immediately thought. "Gymnastics are only for gay guys" he then sighed and wished Hitler could have just finished them off so he would not have this problem.

Editors Note: Sorry for that last part. Please take no offense. Unless you're gay...you know what. Never mind. *grabs 7-UP*.

"asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu" Bill called over his shoulder. "Is that all you got?!" asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu had grown into a monster, and Bill heard his booming voice ring out and say "BILL", "MY NAME IS NOT asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu"..."IT IS ART...ART GARFUNKEL".

Bill stopped dead in his tracks. "Art Garfunkel" he thought with pure hatred, "The man who got my wife pregnant with who i thought was my child".

Bill turned around and charged the 50 ft. Monster. They collided. Bill bounced off and hit the ground with a role. A missile fired from Art and nailed Bill square in the chest. He fell to the ground in a heap. Art shrank down to normal size, laughing victoriously. He walked over to dead Bill. He kicked his body for no reason. Suddenly, Bill stirred. HE WAS ALIVE. "Art" he said "Put you're ear to my mouth and let me tell you one last thing before i die". Bill felt the C-4 under his shirt. He felt the trigger in his hand. This was it he thought. As Art leaned in he started to push down his finger. But the tortoises come flying in on F-22's, and the shot the trigger out of Bills hand and Art immediately grew to monster size. One of the planes shot a net over Bill while the other shot Art to the ground, got him to normal size, and through a net over him.

Tortoises had taken over the world.

Bill and Art were taken back to the Tortoise palace where they served happily as male dominatrices. they had worked out there issues and were great friends.

One day, out of a tunnel where they were...being dominatrices came Bills long lost love from high school. Following her, was Arts wife. He had been saved.

Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rushed over to Art and Milly rushed to Bill. They all embraced.

And then they all lived out the rest of there lives happily together in the palace of the tortoises.

• 7 Replies
crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

"Gymnastics are only for gay guys"

lol nice story ricador very creative keep it up
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

[quote]"Gymnastics are only for gay guys"

lol nice story ricador very creative keep it up
[/quote]

I second that notion. Very funny
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

at first i thought this was spam (in a way it is but whatever) but the story is... well interesting

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It is not spam >.<

It is a saga. There are prequels ^^

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So is this the end of the random story?It actually got less random in this one,but still interestingly random all the while...I'm not sure where to begin with the comedy to tell you the truth...

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG OMG OMG LOL, give me more of this amazing story i was ROFL almost the whole time especially when the name f one of them is kjfhlakhklflhkfslkhjasflijafslijafslisaf LOL, I love this Saga dude please make more.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

So is this the end of the random story?It actually got less random in this one,but still interestingly random all the while...I'm not sure where to begin with the comedy to tell you the truth...

Yeah...i took a more *major cough cough* serious stand

Don't even comment on the "comedy", i don't want to know xP

Anyways, yah, this is the end.

I dunno, i kinda hope most people do not know what a dominatrix is, otherwise that end is gonna mean a lot more XD
Showing 1-7 of 7