ForumsGameshow come you can't get more experience when your near the end of that place

12 2785
chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

It's bad because in the second one the baron comes back, and you need to train to fight him but if you can't train any more you won't win against him.

• 12 Replies
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Are you trying to say that it's hard to beat the Baron cause the training levels don't give you a lot of EXP? Just trying to understand the question. o-o

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Level 30 is the max level, if that's what you are trying to ask.
And baron requires not damage, but strategy. Drain his focus.

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

many people will say that fire tail-- actualy i think that i was one of the first people to say that-- but the truth is that you dodn't need to drain his focus so much as wait it out.... And survive

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

yeah the experience after a fight is not that good, and yes I do understand that you need to drain his focus.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

OK Firetail - Like the new pic
And you don't need to drain his focus but if you can survive u should - That is the main option - Next is to basically drain his energy - I didn't do that I just survived lol

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Well I drained his focus.

yeah the experience after a fight is not that good, and yes I do understand that you need to drain his focus.

Maybe your level is too high to get good EXP from the training spots :/, so you have to kill Baron now... unless theres another way and I don't know that other way >_>.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, yes, keep yourself or teammates alive is the main point, but to be able to beat him you must drain his focus.

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

my char is unusual, anyway all i did was keep throwing bits of garbage at him, keep my teammates on the most defensive state and well if hes really doing damage heal sometime too.

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

Just a random question what is the point of that power the baron uses. You know the one that refilles his focus but he loses health.

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

ty for the advice

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

If you want to do damage, what you should do is restack yourself so that all of your attribute points go into your primary attribute and so that your skills all use that and are at their top level. When the baron has his holy scars, you can do like 4k damage to him per hit.

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

but he makes it up by killing you back up crew

Showing 1-12 of 12