ForumsArt, Music, and WritingElegy Of A Darkened Chicken Coop-The quick story off bills retirment.

5 2753
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Bill snuck up behind the building. There they were, so innocent, so c0cky, so...***goty. Bill hated those chickens for stealing his wife, his life had never been the same. He had spent endless hours in the fetal position thinking about his crappy life, and crying. Bill made sure the C-4 was strapped tightly to hist chest. He went into the chicken coop, pulled the trigger, and blew them all to kingdom come.

• 5 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

But I thought tortoises took over the world...

...you would do so well making a Flash series off this and putting it on Newgrounds or something!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

They did, but that does not mean they had a great retirement plan

*swings thumbs up and flashes perfect smile and reads copyright crap really fast*.

Anyways...yeah, the tortoises let other animals live, just not with the same rights, buuuuuuutttt there is nothing wrong with that. *laughs nervously*

And yeah, it would be an epic i the most fail way game, but id don't really feel like taking the time to learn the coding >.<

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you would give the Kitty Crew a run for their money LOL

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Kitty Crew...?

Are those the folks that made the Kitten Cannon (<3) game? *slightly confuzzled*.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok, well i googled it...lol...

Showing 1-5 of 5