ForumsWEPRKu Klux Klan (KKK)

49 9877
Alguzara
Alguzara
521 posts

Alright, its just another (extreme) branch of racism, white supremacy and nationalism.

I will start with a short description, to help the discussion.
They are not just normal racists. They are extreme rascists and also think that they are bigger than the black men. Their political position is far right. They also have an anti-Jewish, anti-Catholic, anti-Communist and anti-immigrant position.
The most know activity they perform is burning crosses, mostly to intimidate victims and demonstrate their 'power'.

There have been 3 major Klans through the history:
The first Klan lasted from 1865 till the 1870s. In their peak record, they had around 550,000 members.
The second Klan was the boom. It lasted from 1915 till around 1944. In their peak in 1924, they had 4,000,000 members all over the US.
After the second Klan, the people that were in it greatly reduced, although now there were many independent and minor Klans.
The third clan exists since 1946 and its a quite small one compared to the past ones. A few years ago they had around 6,000 members.

Big thanks to the english Wikipedia for most of the info here.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan)

Discuss!

• 49 Replies
Tupacalypse
Tupacalypse
21 posts

Uhmmm what do we discuss?

Alguzara
Alguzara
521 posts

Whats to discuss? Post your opinions, comment on other opinions.

What do you think of the KKK?

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,057 posts

The KKK is just a vile group of people based of of hatred.

Even though I'm white, not jewish, not catholic, not a communist, and not an immigrant they still scare the sh*t out of me; if you ever scene actual footage of the KKK it's creepy.

knight_34
knight_34
13,877 posts

The KKK is just a vile group of people based of of hatred.

Even though I'm white, not jewish, not catholic, not a communist, and not an immigrant they still scare the sh*t out of me; if you ever scene actual footage of the KKK it's creepy.

That's well said. I am not white so that means the KKK is hates me.

The KKK is useless. They will never win and the KKK cannot drive away millions of people they hate. They are wasting their time. I agree that they are vile people.
Ricador
Ricador
3,761 posts

Let's put it this way---if they were still around today, i would personally slap the shit out of each one of them.

Talo
Talo
950 posts

There was a black kid who gave a pro KKK speech. Most people don't know what they are really about. They are not just pro white, they accept the American Indians. They believe that you shouldn't kick people out of their home countries like most are doing.

Somers
Somers
1,535 posts

You dont have to fear em if your white lol...mexicans BEWARE!!!!

Taylan
Taylan
53 posts

A bunch of retarded bast**ds. What else? Nothing to discuss about it.

The world is just full of dumba**es, nothing to do about it.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,712 posts

th kkk are stupid people who have no life and try to kill black people and jews

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

Let's put it this way---if they were still around today, i would personally slap the **** out of each one of them.

A bunch of retarded bast**ds. What else? Nothing to discuss about it.

The world is just full of dumba**es, nothing to do about it.

I couldn't agree with these statements more. They're just a bunch of crazy cultist idiots who believe too strongly in the concept of a homeland, and they are willing to perform human sacrifice to get that concept across. They represent the traditional, prejudiced, crazy conservatives who have given the right wing a bad name. KKK pisses me off.
dacer
dacer
2,833 posts

why even make a post about the kkk, i hate even reading ANYTHING related to them.... funny thign though, my freind made a club on facebook called the kool kids klub with all k's, and it got shut down xD

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,857 posts

Wow there is actually a Ku Klux Klan.com.

I think it is strange the leader is called "Grand Wizards". I think the range of people they hate is ridiculous. Apart from a few exceptions it is everyone who isn't a "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant"

Does anyone know why they wear masks anyway. I thought they were proud to be doing what they do.

I can't believe I am speaking in the present tense on this subject.

Alguzara
Alguzara
521 posts

They dont only wear masks, they have a totally white and strange outfit.
I dont know. As you said, they are "proud" of what they are doing...

dacer
dacer
2,833 posts

they weat white as a symbol that the WHITE are the only supirior race.. its a weird way to spend your life...if you ask me.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,857 posts

But they could wear white without covering their faces surely.

One of the things that amazes me most is the people that have joined in the past. They aren't just some idiot hill billy's or hicks (o offecne to hill billy's or hicks) some were politicians and the like, people with the power to turn their eye at these goings on. I'm sure some police officers joined if I remember correctly.

Showing 1-15 of 49