Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Ku Klux Klan (KKK)

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 12:10am

Alguzara

Alguzara

549 posts

Alright, its just another (extreme) branch of racism, white supremacy and nationalism.

I will start with a short description, to help the discussion.
They are not just normal racists. They are extreme rascists and also think that they are bigger than the black men. Their political position is far right. They also have an anti-Jewish, anti-Catholic, anti-Communist and anti-immigrant position.
The most know activity they perform is burning crosses, mostly to intimidate victims and demonstrate their 'power'.

There have been 3 major Klans through the history:
The first Klan lasted from 1865 till the 1870s. In their peak record, they had around 550,000 members.
The second Klan was the boom. It lasted from 1915 till around 1944. In their peak in 1924, they had 4,000,000 members all over the US.
After the second Klan, the people that were in it greatly reduced, although now there were many independent and minor Klans.
The third clan exists since 1946 and its a quite small one compared to the past ones. A few years ago they had around 6,000 members.

Big thanks to the english Wikipedia for most of the info here.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan)

Discuss!

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 12:12am

Tupacalypse

Tupacalypse

21 posts

Uhmmm what do we discuss?

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 12:15am

Alguzara

Alguzara

549 posts

Whats to discuss? Post your opinions, comment on other opinions.

What do you think of the KKK?

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 12:49am

ligaboy

ligaboy

1,074 posts

The KKK is just a vile group of people based of of hatred.

Even though I'm white, not jewish, not catholic, not a communist, and not an immigrant they still scare the sh*t out of me; if you ever scene actual footage of the KKK it's creepy.

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 12:59am

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

The KKK is just a vile group of people based of of hatred.

Even though I'm white, not jewish, not catholic, not a communist, and not an immigrant they still scare the sh*t out of me; if you ever scene actual footage of the KKK it's creepy.

That's well said. I am not white so that means the KKK is hates me.

The KKK is useless. They will never win and the KKK cannot drive away millions of people they hate. They are wasting their time. I agree that they are vile people.

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 1:53am

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

Let's put it this way---if they were still around today, i would personally slap the shit out of each one of them.

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 2:48am

Talo

Talo

966 posts

There was a black kid who gave a pro KKK speech. Most people don't know what they are really about. They are not just pro white, they accept the American Indians. They believe that you shouldn't kick people out of their home countries like most are doing.

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 5:23am

Somers

Somers

1,604 posts

You dont have to fear em if your white lol...mexicans BEWARE!!!!

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 9:05am

Taylan

Taylan

53 posts

A bunch of retarded bast**ds. What else? Nothing to discuss about it.

The world is just full of dumba**es, nothing to do about it.

Posted Feb 21, '09 at 9:08am

tennisman24

tennisman24

4,867 posts

th kkk are stupid people who have no life and try to kill black people and jews

Reply to Ku Klux Klan (KKK)

You must be logged in to post a reply!