ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75850
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
silverrey
silverrey
1 posts
Nomad

The 'Now Boarding' link doesn't work (not the lame 'Now Boarding - Episode 1' but the original one.) It worked yesterday, though....

wlord
wlord
1 posts
Nomad

how can games disappear?

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

The parting shot 2 is gone frome here and theres a logo og armorgames and the game is not here i found it in y8 how did that game disappear!

antarus
antarus
6 posts
Nomad

well the "download" for Velocity doesn't work

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

'Nuclear Eagle' doesn't seem to work for me... Is it just my computer?

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Same thing here Zega I was wondering if its just my computar too but I guess if we both got the problem it can't be can it?????

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Zega ,Evilpumpkinman im with you! Is it only my comp. or is it the site ...Now my second problem is that,im not sure for the rest of the users,but when my game loads after a couple of moments the screen where the game is played just turns white ,but theres still all of the music and everything else i was scaning and nothing no cookies no viruses ,can anyone tell me whats wrong?

iratealott
iratealott
4 posts
Farmer

if you liked the games i suggest you type the name on Google you'll find it.

iratealott
iratealott
4 posts
Farmer

wait was balloon monkey tower defense ever on armor games? it would make a great addition.

iratealott
iratealott
4 posts
Farmer

im sorry for all the comments but half the games don't work for me like a heck load of strategy games. i think its just my comp, it eathir freezes, doesn't download, or doesn't get to the main menu.

iratealott
iratealott
4 posts
Farmer

for sensanaty. your computer may be old but mine is new so i dont know whats up with me.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

iratealott i bought my (new) computer 3 months its the newest (atleast in Serbia) and its real good nothings wrong with my computer

clwn
clwn
11 posts
Nomad

my page sometimes crops up on a game that ive clicked on and then the game never loads; my computer and interent are one of the finest man seriously wierd :P

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Why was the new game that came out yesterday deleated? It was about killing bunnies and stuff.

Hokageofawesome
Hokageofawesome
103 posts
Nomad

Play guitar geek ight its fun

Showing 46-60 of 262