ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75849
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
CheeseCroissant
CheeseCroissant
1 posts
Nomad

Hmmm...

GMJYIKSQ
GMJYIKSQ
17 posts
Peasant

can't find first game in AG somebody help.... i don't what it is please help me and find it

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

talking about missing games you should make ag hack go missing

keroro645
keroro645
21 posts
Nomad

I think Alien Slayer 3d went missing.

pkprince78
pkprince78
25 posts
Nomad

do any of the moderators remove them?

Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

No, I think it is a glitch, hopefully they will be put back up again.

Uhm, have you yourself read the thread? It says in the OP what's happening.
randomer5000
randomer5000
4 posts
Nomad

i think a missing game is pandemic 2

ICBM
ICBM
1 posts
Nomad

Coolio.

Pickles12486
Pickles12486
2 posts
Nomad

[b]Forgot the name of a game and I can't remember which category it's under!

You're a little green guy and you have to kill the little black guy. If his body is discovered by the little blue guys they'll go into hyper-mode to find you. You have two special abilities: speed and invisibility. There were 20+ levels(?)

What's this called?!?!?

Thanks!

RayElwood
RayElwood
9 posts
Nomad

Not that I care that much, but the game Pop Pirates in Arcade Games no longer works. I've never played it but I was browsing and thought Armor might like to deal with this.

I hope this is the right place for this, I couldn't find a report of it anywhere else other than in the comments for the game.

medimidi
medimidi
12 posts
Nomad

yh i ost 1

bernard37
bernard37
4 posts
Nomad

yeah, right

RayElwood
RayElwood
9 posts
Nomad

I just found another game that doesn't work: Scribble Game in the Puzzle & Skill games section. after you select a save slot and enter your name, the game just sits at the loading screen

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

That may be a problem with your computer rather than a problem with the game.

lolsos
lolsos
1 posts
Nomad

i want to ask about super karshoki it works with mozilla firefox but it doesn't work in internet explorer

Showing 91-105 of 262