ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75779
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Actually guys, just a thought: if any games have gone missing for you (and that means missing, not just a super long loading time!), please post their names here (or in the other thread that Flipski created in the flash gaming section)! We need to keep track of them!

killing_is_fun
killing_is_fun
4 posts
Nomad

yea i miss some of the really old games.

mhammer18
mhammer18
1 posts
Nomad

okay thanks guys i was about to become sad...i like my games bubba and i am glad to see you all are working on them

vkeith
vkeith
5 posts
Nomad

missing games o.0?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, according to Flipski, both Bubble Tanks games should have been fixed, so check them out!

Silver_Spark
Silver_Spark
2 posts
Nomad

Hooray! It's all fixed up! Thanks!

Now back to searching for the edge of the screen in BT2!

CowBurger
CowBurger
5 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. What happened to Now Boarding Episode 1? Can anyone else load this game up? It's been over a week and the game still will not load for me. I would appreciate it if other people told me whether or not they had the same problem or is it just me. I have flash and shockwave wave. All other games on this site work for me.

CowBurger
CowBurger
5 posts
Nomad

Can someone please just tell me if the game loads for them? It will not load for me. It's called Now Boarding Episode 1

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It didn't load for me. It was just a picture of them standing there, but they weren't moving. Maybe that game will be fixed soon.

CowBurger
CowBurger
5 posts
Nomad

Thank you so much! I was hoping it wasn't my computer!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Understandable....but blasting this thread with posts will not help.

If you mention a game that is not working, we'll try to get it up ASAP. Promise.

CowBurger
CowBurger
5 posts
Nomad

Sorry. I honestly thought everyone was ignoring me. Which they probably were. All I needed wanted was someone to answer whether or not the game was working and if they ever experienced a game crashing their browser, and they never had that problem before.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

age of war has gone missing i had it in my faves and its gone.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Still nobody has answered my question about the old games on page 1.

CowBurger
CowBurger
5 posts
Nomad

This is the problem I run into. LOL

Showing 16-30 of 262