ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75780
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

free rider 2 has been down for 3 weeks and once its fixxed it will jus be back to not showing the game=[

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Free Rider 2 is now functional! ;-)

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... I've never seen that a game has been lost on AG, but I haven't been a member long. I'll look around and see if I see any missing games.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

The Achillies game?where is it?

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

i just found a game named Achillies in y8 and its gone from here

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I think the Achilles game was never here. Even before I couldn't find it. Dj_statika should upload it here and should also upload Dragon Warrior 3.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

i know but see for yourself go to y8 and i see the logo name Armorgames

rafel95
rafel95
2 posts
Nomad

never seen one

rafel95
rafel95
2 posts
Nomad

ill do when i see one

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

What about trapped games? I haven't seen those in ages!

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

Since they'll come back there is no need to worry!

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Now Boarding is not loading no matter how long I wait. I was just saying to remind the people that it still doesn't work.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

... If you click on the shooting category link, the sorting method "dates" says "no games were found". I went to plays and it seems like all were there, but this should be looked into.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Wheres Achillies?it was supposed to be here and its gone it has the production of AG

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

Havent played that quite yet. I guess i will when it is returned.

Lol yeah i havent played it also.
Showing 31-45 of 262