ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75843
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Why does the bunny invasion not on NEW games ?

Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

It's not there? It was on the home page just yesterday. Hm...

jassinjass
jassinjass
104 posts
Nomad

i dont understand

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

thanks for informing us on it. i mean we really think the games won't have been back and kept on complaining if not for this simple explanation

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I haven't played any games here in a few days, but all the games I have played have worked out well for me. Strange. Well, still it's good to tell us that, otherwise some people might panic and leave the site forever or something. -.-

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

What did the games get scared and run away or some thing cos I've never seen a missing game

Ohh...That's cos it's missing ooohhhhhh I get it now.

No..I don't still confused

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

The achillies is gone i saw it in y8 and has the tag of Armorgames

http://www.y8.com/games/Achilles

sdawl
sdawl
9 posts
Nomad

where is achilles that was a great game

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

Neon Maze also seems to have gone missing. Shame, I really enjoyed it.

surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

hmm... rather than missing, have u guys play chess here?

is Achilles really good? never played that game though

Mastermarv
Mastermarv
2 posts
Nomad

it is awesome, verry nice game^^

New999
New999
117 posts
Blacksmith

damn missing games. havent found any though. although were SC Guitar Maniac Dx 1 and 2 here? if they were they are missing too. except 3. thats still there.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It seems as though Super Karoshi is missing.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yes, i know, i've been trying sometimes to find a game i wanted to play, but i don't remember the name, the first letter was A, it ended with Lina... ;S

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

Ive seen some sequels gone missing but like one of them still there. maybe armorgames keeps the best one but i think they should just keep all the games if that's what there doing.

Showing 61-75 of 262