ForumsGamesWhat are you playing while waiting for Gemcraft?

9 2771
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

I've played gemcraft till it is no more fun. I'm at like lvl 288 wizard. Now I'm looking for other good games to play. I've tried my hand at Desktop Tower Defense 1.5, Onslaught2, Mushroom Farm Revolution (not the defender version here). But none really holds my interest as much.

So I'm appealing to you guys to give me the names of a few great TD games I can play while waiting.

• 9 Replies
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I stopped playing GemCraft awhile ago...early January-ish. I even beat it twice (as I reconfigured my hard drive over Christmas). Ithen gave the Sonny series a try. It's not a TD but a well made RPG. That could probably kill a week of your time. (It's more or less depending on your boredom level during a week!)

shaluro
shaluro
3 posts
Nomad

How do you get to 288? The best I've gotten is 94. I just try all of the new games that come out while waiting for GC0.

I play Ballon Invasion (another game in a bottle game) and Protector Reclaiming the throne, to kill time.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Try territory war online it not TD but it will takes alot of your time, until gem craft 0 come out.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

How do you get to 288? The best I've gotten is 94. I just try all of the new games that come out while waiting for GC0.

I was at that lvl as well after finishing the final epic battle. Then I spent a lot of time and different strategies to get all the amulets and higher scores on GC. Then someone posted a interesting strategy to go use on the penultimate (I had to look this word up xD) lvl. That was to build a LOT of towers with lvl 1 orange gems that would only increase mana, but not kill the creeps.

I did this overnight and it broke something - i became nearly invincible. I can now get as much as 55,000,000 on the final level of GC. I have a saved game at lvl 91 and if I revert to that I'm not invincible. If I load the other saved game, I'm invincible.
daviddgu
daviddgu
69 posts
Nomad

i havent played gemcraft for a long time.

i am playing aqw its a very good game its new so u lot should play it its good fun and its online

TheBoredOne123
TheBoredOne123
16 posts
Nomad

Level 288 wizard? o_O

Dark_in_the_Light
Dark_in_the_Light
85 posts
Nomad

I like Madness Combat Defense. I've also been playing sonny 1 & 2 a lot.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Sonny 1 and 2.
Be at level 100, and you played a month

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Karsten could you get a screenshot?

Showing 1-9 of 9