ForumsForum GamesForest Survival Adventure Club!

18 3705
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

I was bored and being inspired by the Zombie Survival Club, I've decided to make this.

It is the FSAC, or Forest Survival Adventure Club. Just read this and then post what you would do. I will just go over the basic rules first:

Time: Medieval
Place: Deep Forest
Who: You can choose to be whatever you want as long as it is Medieval
Weapons: You start off with 3 basic tools, but you can find things as you go along and make weapons
Threats: Bears, bandits, trolls, vicious monkeys, werewolves, dragons and other forest creatures.

Story: You wake up one night and find yourself surrounded by trees and strange noises. You must be in a Forest, but how did you get here? It seems to be a dangerous place, and you hear groans and howls in the night. The only items you have on you are a wet tinderbox that probably needs to dry for another 3 hours, a long piece of rope and a sharp rock fragment. Using these materials wisely, you might be able to survive the forest and find out what happened.
Objective: Survive and escape OR survive and build a defensive home in the forest.

All you need to do now is write a story starting off from the story above. When we get to 10 pages, I will select 5 lucky winners from the stories written.

Good luck Adventurers!

• 18 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Nah, I think I'll pass.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

Nah, I think I'll pass.

[sarcasm]The enthusiasm, Ernie! Can't you just feel it?[/sarcasm]

I'm not good at writing stories, but it looks like a good idea. And shouldn't this be in the "Art, Music, and Writing" part?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Yeah, I don't know if the Tavern is the right place for it...

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

The Zombie Survival Club is basically the same thing and its still here. Its more of a way to see what would be the best survival plan.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hey I would help out, but the problem is, well the Problem. Zombies is a thing MOST have seen, and can picture themselves in a sceanrio like it. But being lost ect ect, in a forest, most do not really feel enlightened by that.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

From what I have written, you can bend the story any way you'd like! I didn't mention that most of the threats only come out at night. People only see zombies in movies but apart from the mythical things in this story, alot of people haved been lost before and tried to survive.

I think this can be a lot of fun if we put some effort into it. I can make people judges if anybody wants to volunteer.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

sorry but its just nothing like the zsc, the game looks about average but im not joining, for now.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

sorry but its just nothing like the zsc, the game looks about average but im not joining, for now.

See that's what I meant Matt, people are just to un-interested in things non dragon or zombie.

People only see zombies in movies

Yet that is what brings people into a disscussion. With the possibility of it actally happening or not?

alot of people haved been lost before and tried to survive.

I agree, but you really don't expect a lot of them to be on ArmorGames do you?
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i got lost in the woods once.... for 2 hours xD

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

OMG Blaze! So you have been attacked by zombies!?

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

But anyway...I would just sit there and wait for 3 hours until the tinderbox dries, then I would get some dry wood and BURN THE FOREST DOWN...yep. Plain, simple, easy. And it solves everyones problem.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This sounds more like an RP than anything. Even if people do write their own stories from this. I will move this to the forum games section.

Zombies is a thing MOST have seen

You may want to think that one over. I'm pretty sure many more people have gotten lost in woods than spotting a zombie.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

thanks for moving the thread bro,
and i saw a zombie rabbit once! it was not moving or breathing.... but it was still a zombie!

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

and i saw a zombie rabbit once! it was not moving or breathing.... but it was still a zombie!

Dude thats crazy, zombie rabbits are gonna take over the world!
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

be on the look out while ur in the forest xD

Showing 1-15 of 18