ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArtists and Animators Needed (Sci-Fi RPG Game)

10 2855
FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Hello,

I am going to make a Turn Based Sci-Fi RPG Game. It will be called Arctos and will be set in the year 2230.

[/b]Help Needed:

Artists
Animators

[b]Contact Info:

fallen-projects@hotmail.com

• 10 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

How detailed / how good to you want the art to be?

If you want it to be basic and dodgy then I can do it...otherwise Strop or someone should help you....

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Well between Medium and High. But your Basic might be different to mine. Talk to you soon?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I can do concept art, if it is, anything like that (I see you have been in my thread, so I guess you have seen the - quality of my works), but I am not much of an animator just yet, besically because I have not got the experience and the programmes to do something satisfying.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't think I can help you, as I have no experience with this kind of thing; however, if you can tell me more about the game, I may be able to help you out with some things...

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

New Contact Info:

keiran_bunyan@hotmail.com

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Cenere: Sure, you can do the concept art. If you have msn add me keiran_bunyan@hotmail.com

Ernie15: You could help out with some things. If you have msn add me keiran_bunyan@hotmail.com

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm I actually just finished my first official animation a couple of days ago,and before that spent a few days learning how to go into detail with animations.So I guess I could help you out with the animation in theory,as long as someone else does the art as mine is not the best.Anyways I could try and see how I could help you with the animation.

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Sure crimsonblade55

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Changed email to keiran-bunyan@hotmail.com

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Still needing artists and concept artists.

Showing 1-10 of 10