ForumsPopular MediaButt Ugly Martians

12 5378
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Anyone remember that show? It was on for like.. a week in 2000, then it got cancelled.

• 12 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

No I never heard of that show.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I remeber this show. I was very small and I think that it was very funny. Why did it get cancelled?

http://epguides.com/ButtUglyMartians/cast.jpg
Haha they're so ugly.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Those dudes are ugly.
Ya I think now I remember it

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Lol, the whole plot of the show was just these Aliens that were too lazy to take over the earth, so they sat around and ate junk food.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol ya, i watched for a month then it was gone

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

xD I never even bothered watching it.. I stole the idea for this thread off of 7chan

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I never liked that show but they are the ugliest people I have ever seen who has blue skin.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

It wasn't really funny, that's why.
2 Angry Beavers... now THAT'S a show I'm mad is gone. That show was AWESOME!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey Girl_Power they aren't humans. They are martians and that's why they can have blue skin and be so ugly haha. Also I don't think I remember 2 angry beavers, but I'll search it to see if I do. Ohhh, I remeber that show. It was really good and funny. I forgot all about it. Also it was called
http://images.tvrage.net/shows/6/5576.jpg

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Whatever, there was 2 of them and they were angry. And funny.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, they were halerious. I figured out why that show got cancelled. Here read this,

The final straw was when the developers of the show came up with what was to be its final episode, titled "Bye Bye Beavers." The plot consisted of Norbert being told that he's part of a TV series that has been canceled, and that he has to convince Daggett that they were not real, only cartoon characters.

According to Micah Wright, a staffer who wrote several of the episodes for the show, Nickelodeon rejected this episode, as it ridiculed the company's practice of profiting off re-runs instead of new episodes. This episode also disobeyed a rule Nickelodeon imposed on its shows: never point out that the show has ended.

Bye Bye Beavers was never aired and after reviewing the episode, Nickelodeon canceled the series.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

butt ugly martians the best show of my childhood.

Showing 1-12 of 12