ForumsGamesarmor wars.

11 3027
blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

any bugs found on the beta version post here.

• 11 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

If you design your own deck and use it in battle, you will automatically lose the match because "you're out of cards".

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

a suggestion, more resources at start of game.

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

not a challenge, you win easy, or lose badly.

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

freezes up when you click start game on multiplayer if there is no other person, magic system needs to be better, especially contaigen versus contaigen decks as it becomes boring when you can not summon anything due to the fact that you can not get any resources from the enemy cards blocking them, like black plague.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I actually liked the game because I used to play Magic..about 2-3 years ago. So, it was fun to play a game that was similar.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have played it, and the good graphics make it hard to see whats up... Strange.

Fareley
Fareley
4 posts
Peasant

those change-damage-into-another-type-of-damage-cards don't seem to work (or maybe they only work when creature is attacking your castle, didn't check that)
and 60 seems to be ressource limit

Fareley
Fareley
4 posts
Peasant

ok 60 isn't limit but the game seems to get problems if you have 2 of those cards who increase your iron production by 40% in play (and more than level 1 iron)

fear_the_ibex
fear_the_ibex
84 posts
Nomad

Yup, remiminded me of Magic The Gathering

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i honestly hate this game i dont know about u guys

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

this game is a pathetic attempt at a good mmo, its not fun, its not creative, and its not even close to hard.

i mean, A CARD GAME? god help us.

Showing 1-11 of 11