ForumsForum GamesZombie Resistance RPG

7 2519
Silent_Killer06
Silent_Killer06
16 posts
Nomad

Basically i am very new here but i have a passion for RPGs i have checked all previous pages and saw some RPGs titled like the one I'm making they all looked nice and i just wanted to revive the games so here is the character sheets!

Name:
HP:10
Level 1:0/10 Exp
Class:Swordsman,Gunslinger,Farmer,Engineer
Weapon:Sword 3-5 Damage,Dbl. Glocks 1-6 Damage,Pitchfork 3-4 Damage,Monkey Wrench 2-4 Damage
Strength:
Defense:

You get 10 stat points to spend on strength and defense. Strength increases battle damage by 1 for each 2 Points while defense increases battle defense by 1 for each 2 points too. Every time you level up you gain 5 stat points so start it!

Swordsman - Good with sharp long reaching weapons mainly swords they can deal heavy damage and can defend from attacks with their swords but is a slow dodger

Gunslinger - Good with weapons like guns they always carry a pair they can deal an average amount of damage from far away they can also move fast to dodge attacks but if hit with a fatal blow instantly dies

Farmer - The naturalist of the group, can grow vegetables in any type of ground providing food for the group can fight well in battle but not so good with groups of enemies

Engineer - The machinist of the group he can make defenses for the base and make vehicles to get away from zombies much faster will normally run for enemies but will fight if forced

And only 4 people please! Once a class is taken it cannot be taken by the next player

• 7 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jezz
Class:Swordswoman
Weapon:Sword 3-5 Damage,Dbl.
Strength:6
Defense:4

=]

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Nameestinydude
Class:Engineer
Weapon:Monkey Wrench
Strength:5
Defense:5

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: Kiru

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

OMG ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED ENTER sorry

Name: Kiru
Level1: 0/10 exp
Class: Engineer
Weapon: Monkey wrench
Strength:6
Defense: 4

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Kiru, you cant be an engineer, Destinydude already is.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Name: Baddjjuu
Class:Gunslinger
Weapon:Glocks 1-6 Damage
Strength:7
Defense:3

Kung_Fu_Action_Jesus