ForumsGameshidraulic guide: reloaded

7 2302
maxmati147
maxmati147
15 posts
Nomad

this uide is for that who had encountered a disadvantage on either the hot bloded or shatering beast builds. i don´t describe the defensive builds because... i hate that i´m not the damage dealer and because i hate to be healing my teammates all the time!!!

so first the hot bloded:
this isa realy good build with very high damage and some buffs and debuffs.

the abylities that you must have are:
-bloodshed 4/4
-impair 1/4(prerequisite)
-hot blooded 1/1 (passive)
-regulate 3/3
-wreck 4/4
-demolish 4/4
-decimate 4/4
-lasting pain 4/4 (passive)
-warm neurology 5/5(passive)
-avenger form 1/1

you will have some extra points to spend so use them in everything that you want

your abylyty pool:
-demolish X2
-wreck X2
-decimate X1
-bloodshed X1
-avenger form X1
-regulate X1

start the batle casting avenger form or regulate to negate the effects of hot blooded and then start using demolish to win the thrill of destruction and then casting wreck 2 times to damage the enemy.if it isn´t dead yet cast another demolish and then decimate and later cast bloodshed(this may be your last move since it drains your life).

the gear:
primary:strenght and phisical piercing
secondary:vit and speed

the atributes:
all in strenght and a bit on vit and speed(with a bit i say to give it more than vit or you will be missing quite often)

now the shatering beast:

it is pure debuff and siencing and stunning with a giant final attack

abylytys:
-hypotermia 4/4
-mind frezze 4/4
-flash frezze 4/4
-restore 3/3
-ice wall 1/4(prerequisite)
-glacier 4/4
-cristal ice 4/4(passive)
-shater 4/4
-cold neurology 5/5(passive)
-guardian form 1/1

your abylyty pool:
-hipotermia X1
-glacier X1
-restore X1
-guardian form X1
-shatter X1
-flash frezze X2
-mind frezze X1

start every battle turning into a guardian and casting flash frezze on the enemy witch has less life then swich roald to rentless and veradux to phalanx.then make a combo of glacier-hipotermia-glacier-shatter on the thougtest enemy and then repeat it over and over and casting some flash frezzes and mnd frezzes so the enemy cannot hit or make his low damage attacks.use restore only if it is an emergency(eg: when roald or you are taking too much damage or debuffs and veradux is stunned or silenced or death)

the gear: prymary instinc and ice piercing
secondary: vit and speed

atributes all in instinc and a vit on vit and speed

credits: thanks to DaliuXas who made the original hidraulic guide and inpired me to do this renovated guide.

tip. i have switched some things on the builds to make them more lethaly.so don´t say anithing if these builds look like the builds of DaliuXas.

• 7 Replies
ndndn1
ndndn1
13 posts
Nomad

umm warm neurology is 4/4 not 5/5 and lots of spelling mistakes. nice guild tho

maxmati147
maxmati147
15 posts
Nomad

i have a lot of mistakes because mi firts language is spaish not english and this makes me a bit dificult to write witout mistakes.
and te warm neuology was an error i didn´t noticed

BumperBo
BumperBo
72 posts
Nomad

I don't like phalanx on Veradux. He spends all of his focus healing you then attacks to get more. Several times the turn he attacked was the one where I needed healing badly... so I died =)

I keep him on defensive. That way he doesn't overdo the healing and wind up leaving you high and dry when you need him most.

maxmati147
maxmati147
15 posts
Nomad

i passed troughthe entire game in heroic with veradux always in phalanx

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

lol - I would say a frozen Hydro would be better differently - Here's mine (Ability Tray is what i'm doing)

Flash Freeze x2
Glacier x2
Guardian Form x2
Restore x2
Hypothermia x1

You definately need Cold Nuergology, the point of this is so you can harm an enemy whilst containing your state - Flash Freezes at start and when u need it, you also need Hypo then Flash again, then Glacier - Keep Vera in Phalanx and Roald or Felicity in Relentless
Depending in what happens is what u need to do - Restores are for 30% or lower HP, this is quite a good combo against the Baron if you keep on attacking offensively until critical Timing

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

I like cold: its very staight forward. All of your attackes have these neat little debuffs and they all do the same amount of damage. all you need is insinct.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all hydraulic guides here. Thanks!

Showing 1-7 of 7