ForumsForum GamesApocolypse

5 2086
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

the world..... why.... why dose it burn like a log in the fires of time.... what caused this?

the year... it is some time around 2150, the world is a smoldering ball of ash, the seas have dried up and the oceans have become shallow, very few survivors remain, those who are still alive must join together.

welcome to apocolypse rpg, in this game you will basicly join a group of survivors and try to keep each other alive.... the rules are simple, first of all you must pick an occupation, anything will do, but a realistic job.. like heres mine..

Construction

after that you must pick a hobby
heres mine...

marksman

after that you can contibute to the team in any way, think of ideas, or look for stuff...

il start it all off..

Waking up to a deathly sight... i cant believe this, the end has come, i must gather what food i can and find survivors....this town is empty, maybe i can find somone to the west, now im off, god help me.

entry 1
dacers journal

when you join, just post a plan or some sort of idea to get things going, currently there is 1 survivor.

• 5 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

My occupation is Forensics.
My hobby would be yoga. I like to keep calm.

Jess' Entry

After checking to see i hadnt been hurt i got up to look around... completely desolate. No one around. nothing to see for miles except a gathering of blackened trees... Maybe if i wandered a bit i could find some form of civilisation... Unless im the only one left?...
I have a bit of a headache... i must be hallucinating, i think i see someone in the distance... -falls to the floor-

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i found a dead deer today, so i buried it

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

jokes jokes, kk now ur in the group, and the hournal entry was my thing xD sal good tho

"seems theres still no civilization, so it would be smart to find shelter, the internet says there mutants lurking about this area"

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

okay. no more journal entries :P

Waking up to half my body buried in ash and sand. Theres an acrid smell of burning... flesh? Eww thats disgusting.
I guess i better check out what the hell is being cremated.

(hows that?)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

THIS THREAD IS DEAD, YES?

Showing 1-5 of 5