ForumsGamesCow in the shaft

11 2711
boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

this is a flash game which i do not find on armorgames (though i would love it to be here) which i nonetheless love and would just like to bring to everyone's attention. It is a great game (in my opinion) and deserves some recognition

the official site is, i think, [url=http://www.tim-oppermann.com/cits/helpme/index.php?section=play]

that is all

• 11 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The URL doesn't work, but I bet it's a great game. Oh well, guess we'll never find out...

Dark_in_the_Light
Dark_in_the_Light
85 posts
Nomad

Did you trie googling it?

cheesemonkey
cheesemonkey
42 posts
Nomad

what is cow in the shaft adout?

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

ok well if the link doesnt work then just copy and paste the url!!! trust me the URL is correct --> http://www.tim-oppermann.com/cits/helpme/index.php?section=play

(did i do something wrong posting the link?)

its about a cow, in a shaft, ever moving downwards towards...well probably towards some food or something, but you must traverse many platforms...and never fall, it's a little bit aimless but i love it XD

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

ahh, when you follow that link for some reason it puts a </p>&lt> at the end...remove it!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I like it, although it needs some music. Other than that, it was pretty good.

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

what is cow in the shaft?! that sounds so retarded!

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

haha well it is a little bit, but don't knock it till you've tried it! look, it is not some massive to-be-taken-seriously rpg or epic fighting game, it is about a cow, in a shaft, ok?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Very fun game. Kinda simple which I like. Nice bit of simple fun. Nice one boydorn for bringing it to our attention.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

boring

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

well a mixed response, which is as good as i could have hoped for, it being such a simple game many people will not see it's charm and find it boring, for example kalb789, who finds it... 'boring' all i was doing was bringing it to more public view, have whatever opinion you want, my work here is done ;D i shall say no more on the matter

Showing 1-11 of 11