Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

How do i get the program to make these games?

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 11:19am

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

Ok ok enough guessing let me tell you how it goes.The currently newest version of Flash is called flash CS3 and costs 699$.

Posted Mar 27, '08 at 10:16pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,879 posts

here is a list of how to get flash higher the number the more you want it

3.download the demo and try to make a game (probably not possible it takes a long time to learn
2.(not legal) download off of utorrent,bitspirt,bitorrent,ect...(your really not helping the company but if you can't afford and you never will you might as well
1.BUY IT

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 1:38pm

fragkiller1

fragkiller1

4 posts

I suggest trying the demo of Micromedia Flash. Because of the question you are asking, it seems like you would be new to the program, and it takes some time to get used to the tools, let alone the Actionscripting needed to make a game work. Just dont spend $300-$1000 on a program that you dont even know how to use. :)

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 7:38pm

newt24

newt24

13 posts

Ya i agree with fragkiller. u should get the demo and learn how to do it first then go and buy it. Im not much of a programmer myself but i no some things and am learning how to do more eventually. But if u do learn how to use it i hope u make an awesome game with guns, music, graphics, 3-d, guns, enemies, rpg style,.... jk :)

hope u make a great game!

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 1:22pm

kalvin104

kalvin104

9 posts

I wanna free program but flash is around 300 - 3000 pound so I dont think I wanna start =\\

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 1:46pm

David858

David858

191 posts

well they ARE free on thepiratebay.com if you youse bit torrent, like my cousin. lol i cant wait for him to get arrested

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 2:34pm

ThexDancingxMuffin

ThexDancingxMuffin

64 posts

I bought a set of five different programs, Dreamweaver 8, Flash 8, Flash 8 Video Encoder, Contribute, and Fireworks 8. It costed around 300, and we bought a seperate computer just to run the programs on. Unfortunately the programs are a tad -cough- outdated.

Reply to How do i get the program to make these games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!