ForumsArt, Music, and WritingUnforgiven

5 2160
Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

That night i was in my room, thinking hard about what to do next. I didn't mean to kill his sister, but she made me so mad.

It all started on the night of our wedding. She wasn't sure she wanted to marry me because of my issues. I was fine, i hadn't been to the institution in a year, and i was on prescription.

She just wouldn't stop, and my anger grew. She finally decided to leave the chapel when it all went black.

I woke up with a pistol in my hand and was sitting in a pool of blood. It wasn't mine, it was her's.

She was dead and sprawled on the ground.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her. I wept as tears went down my face. "How could i have done this?" i thought.

I couldn't leave her here. She had to be hidden.

I paced around thinking of all of the solutions. I could bury her. No that wouldn't work. I could throw her into a lake. No it was too obvious. Then it hit me. I could take her to the woods.
-------------------------------------------------------------

After many hours in the woods, i found a good hiding place. I could barely stand it. She was my love, but this was something i had to do.

When i arrived back home, i got into bed a wept to sleep.

I woke up to the doorbell and it made me jump. I ran too the dore and answered it. It was her brother.

"Hello" he said. "Do you know where my sister is, she left before the ceremony.

"She is not here." i said and tried to close the door.

It was too late, he saw the stain on the ground that i forgot to clean up. "What is that!" he yelled in astonishment.

I slammed the door shut, and locked it. I went to all of the windows and closed the blinds. I went into my closet and grabbed a picture of here. I stared into it and grabbed the pistol. I coked it and put the nozzle to the roof of my mouth.

I took my last breath and pulled the trigger

• 5 Replies
Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

I didn't think it went together all too well, but i tried.

Tell me what you think.

Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

Oh, and if you are going to tell me it sucks, i know.

Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

lol no one ever replies to my stories. I see other people write stuff and they get tons of replies...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm well you can't expect people to react to every story in the same way Game4lyfe.I read it and it reminded me of something from a drama/horror movie.Its not really my taste,but was alright.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It was great but had a really depressing ending...

Showing 1-5 of 5