ForumsForum GamesIf i were a cow....

30 5897
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

If i were a cow id brobly be one that stands on hills and waits for someone to tip me over but ill push THEM over with meh big but..

Then id be like..

UBER OWNAGE!!!

What bout you?

• 30 Replies
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Hmm so...

Cows are the....

BOMB DIGITY DANG!!!

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

a cow? wow

BigWhiteLine
BigWhiteLine
9 posts
Nomad

A cow = female.
Bull = male.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I know but thats why i said IF lolz..

So if you were a cow what sought would you be..were would you live and how?

YAAAAYYYY my first thread ever to be locked ^-^

(not this one)

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Cow tipping is entirly mythical there is no evidence for it at all.

Being a cow could be fun but the milking less so. Are there any "wild" cows. Not like wildebeest type things but a friesian.

Ouch...

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Well there is no evidence of that picture other then the picture...

And theres evidennce of cow ttipping cuz of rugratz all grown up so =p

UBER OWNAGE!!!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Lol pixie, I might go find a cow and knock it over just to prove you wrong. :P Well, uh, if I were a cow and not a bull, I'd probably be a dairy cow so I live longer than the cows slaughtered for beef. I don't know, this is a weird topic, jaza. Suits you.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Lol pixie, I might go find a cow and knock it over just to prove you wrong. :P Well, uh, if I were a cow and not a bull, I'd probably be a dairy cow so I live longer than the cows slaughtered for beef. I don't know, this is a weird topic, jaza. Suits you.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Whoa major lag between my double post. Sorry about that. Oh and I'd love to be a cow that knocks over a cow tipper, too. I'd also sit on them. >:P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If I were a cow I would hide. Most likely. From humans.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

does suit me dont it

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
118 posts
Nomad

I would be a cow that had... wait... i would never be a cow, no matter what the occasion. i have nothing agaist cows, in fact, they're pretty cool, it's just not my thing.
from darck

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Cow tipping is entirly mythical there is no evidence for it at all.

Really my Math teacher told me she went cow tipping when she was a kid.I am not so sure why there would need to be proof of cow tipping anyways.Seriously if I were a cow all I would do is eat grass.I guess I'm kind of glad I'm not.Overall this thread feels a bit pointless though....just like half of the stuff in the tavern of course though.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well if i were a cow i would run around like crazy and then get a herd of bulls and ram random houses take there guns and take over the world ha ha i like it.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

I would say "moo, moo" every day. But the worst thing was i wouldnt go to AG. Cows cant use computer! Moo, moo lol!

Showing 1-15 of 30