ForumsWEPRis gey wrong?

8 4103
knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

im not sayin im gey but it realy is not wrong u should b able 2 express urself however u want basicly

• 8 Replies
knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

thats wat i mean but i dont c y people dont agree with people like us its natral

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well according to Christianity being gay is considered a sin, so if you're really into being religious then yes it's really bad, but I also agree with the whole being able to express yourself thing, but I do think it's bad to be gay just because it's a sin. If it wasn't a sin then I would have no problem with it. Also don't get a bad impression of what I'm saying because I don't treat gay people any different then I do anybody else, well that's if they don't do anything gay with me then I'm fine, but yeah I treat gay people as an equal, I just think it's a sin.

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i understand dude its religus no problem dude

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

Heavenly Father made it for we can choose what we do and if they choose to be gay i would say please dont hit on me.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

well i am with nick. In the catholic faith, being gay is wrong. I know it's not their choice. I have nothing against gay people. they are not that different

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

catholic faith says being homosexual is a sin, yet they worship idols. exodus 20:4-5 says,"You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, the Lord your God am a jealous God..."(NKJV)
i think it's funny how they pick and choose which of God's commandments to follow...
(obviously i believe that virgin and saint worship is idolatry)

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'm hardcore Christian, and yet I've still yet to believe that homosexuals are sinners, unless they commit adultery. Which we almost force them to do in some states. But even still, if the church wants to deny them marriage, the government has no right to interfere, as the church and state must be separate. The only place in the Bible where homosexuality is SPECIFICALLY condemned is in Leviticus. Which is ceremonial law. Which really doesn't apply anymore.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is a very detailed and thorough discussion on the topic of homosexuality here:

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/77658/homosexuality[/url]

I am sure they would love to hear your opinions in that topic, and since this is a repeat thread I will be locking this. So please comment further on the topic in the thread that I provided the link to.

Thanks!

Showing 1-8 of 8