Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Flaging the profile

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 8:01pm

royandgrand

royandgrand

254 posts

i think there should be a flag beside "add as friend" / "remove as friend" so we can flag the profile if the name is rude or u saw a rude comment and you cant remember where you saw it or something like that.

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 8:14pm

WizardInBlack

WizardInBlack

490 posts

That is a pretty good idea, there are some obscene names that I've seen in comments. But any comments on a user profile can be deleted by the user, in case ya didn't know.

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 8:29pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

ya but good idea anyway

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 9:01pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

What is wrong with people like him. Why are you even on this site. Don't you have other people to bother or better things to do? It just gets so annoying.

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 9:23pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Hahaha yeah it is pathetic. Also, it is a pretty good idea because just like that guy has given us an example of because there could be profanity or inapporitate words in your name.

Posted Mar 15, '08 at 9:33pm

WizardInBlack

WizardInBlack

490 posts

I bet he's an overweight WoW nerd with a pizza face and 10 cats, who is mad at the world, and this is his only way of expressing his anger xD

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:16pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Yes i have sawn many bad names and would like to see that feature

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 5:21pm

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

i agree. this would help alot. i haven't seen alot of bad names though

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 7:59pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

It was this one guy that was a huge spammer, but his posts were deleted, so it just seems like we're talking about nothing, but we weren't.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:12am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

Well, even if your conversation seems weird as nick said, I'll try to give an answer to the question raised in the title.
I think that the admins have quite a lot of job to do and these kind of minor changes would be too much for them right now. I think it's not to be excluded in the future, but for now, I suggest that each time you see a rude profile you warn me or another moderator and we'll deal with it as soon as possible.
This is the best solution I can find out.

Reply to Flaging the profile

You must be logged in to post a reply!