ForumsGamesArmor wars

7 2776
DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

I talking about the new card game of course!And I have some ideas that I would like you to tell me what you think about it.

First of all after every turn, if you have any creatures in play, you HAVE to attack.I think that it shouldn't be happening.

Secondly It would be better if the cards had a picture.Not much.A small picture would make the game better.

Also when you have 7 cards you can't discard cards, so you have 7 cards and you can't get another.You should be able to discard cards.

In addition I would like to add that it should has an option not to pay the upkeeps but it should have the option seperated from card to card.What I mean is that you want to pay (this one) but you don't want to pay (that one).What do you do then?It should be seperated.

Finally I would like to add to the players (and I think that they will agree with me) the ability to see other players match by clicking on it.

That's what I wanted to say!I hope you agree with me!(Sorry for any mistakes)

• 7 Replies
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

it's just like mytheria dude

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

It's similar but It's not the same!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

So is it similar to Pokemon and Duel Masters? Can you explain like the creatures or other cards?

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

I have never played Pokemon.Duel Masters is much more diffirent.All card games are similar, much or less.All card games I know are based in the same things!I'm talking about the hole system.But they're all different.That's the fun!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

A: The group made mytheria made this game.

B: Not being able to discard is bad, but they are working on it.

C: there is already a whole forum for this here:

D: And on this forum there some decks that are completely nasty made by Zerris, each one, so far has either 0-1 cards that can do any sort of countering to them...

Killborn
Killborn
25 posts
Nomad

Your ideas are awesome,with those that game will get good
till that happens i wont play it...
i think that there are many bad thinks at it that made it start with a bad rating

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

theres no point to imrpoving the game, it sucks to much to be any fun at all.

i don't know why their trying to make it a BIG thing, it won't happen.

Showing 1-7 of 7